PDA

View Full Version : How i can attract more customers by Forums?

seo.lover
08-11-2011, 04:13 AM
Hi friends, how are you all?
I want to ask that how i can attract more customers by Forums.
I need help on this. I have forum websites, buut i need how i can use this for attract more customers.

Please help me on this.

Peligino
08-11-2011, 05:36 AM
I believe that you will get success if you use PaidForumposting (http://www.PaidForumposting.com/) services.
With their extensive knowledge and posting experience, they are the only choice for your online community.
Hope it will be useful info for your request.

steveschmidt85
08-11-2011, 05:39 AM
i think forum sites are to share knowledge so keep posting informative posts else you can make attractive signature to attract customers

Jasper79
08-11-2011, 06:26 AM
I'm not suppose to promote the ideas here, but it is fact as it is described above. every one here to comment, suggest even have objection on it. But I'm happy we all are here to share the thoughts views and reviews positively.

alexbaker
08-11-2011, 09:00 AM
You can attract the customer by forum then just give more and more answer of thread created by the members, create informative thread, add signature on the particular forum and reply the answer for relevant threads.

Click SSL
08-11-2011, 09:09 AM
As per my opinion Forum is not place to attract customers but it is place to to discuss about something new and useful... Although you are wanted to attract peoples towards your website use forum's market place area....

mesasa
08-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Most the forums I visit have interesting content. Something that I was looking for. That or they are so popular already that it's easy to find and get involved. That doesn't help you seeing as your site isn't popular or have relevant content or you wouldn't be asking the question.

Why not build a blog to go with your forum? Or build a plugin or theme that could launch the forum? The cash prize idea - would work in an ideal world but since it's not an ideal world most people will think that you are spam. It would seem like super duech spam.

So don't do that.

Now if you want to give away prizes on Twitter to get people there, I think that would seem like the normal way to go since lots of people do that now without it seeming spamming although don't you want people who will stick around and not just want free stuff?

Be helpful. Write a blog. Ask friends to write questions and then answer them to bring in new visitors.

Make a few youtube videos and ask users who have more questions to ask them on your forum.

adam456
08-11-2011, 05:30 PM
It is possible in my opinions you can attract more customers .The best thing is that choose related forum according to your business and do work on that forum but not spamming.

kathrinefernand
08-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Forums are so customer-oriented that it gives them easy access to any web site they want to view. Gone were the days when customers spend grueling time in browsing through everything to search products. Forums are made available to make life easier for online browsing