PDA

View Full Version : Role of Ecommerce in online shopping

alexfrued
08-11-2011, 05:39 AM
Role of Ecommerce in online shopping:

In Present time many people think that they are so busy in daily routine life that they can’t find time for the shopping but due to the advance facility of online shopping there is no need to get worried as there are many things but honestly you can buy any thing you want without any difficulty. This has enabled people to live with the modern ways and reduce the typical way of shopping. There are many people to help you online and these people are often web designers who can provide you the best online purchasing facility and also best Ecommerce solution.

It is very important factor to be understood and the people who have really known him facility of online shopping are making the multiple transactions to satisfy their utility. Infect the Ecommerce has greatly influenced the normal living of the people who can not find time to buy their basic necessity. Ecommerce is the way through which many people have got different benefits and for this purpose the internet has widen up the scope of using various internet functions. Many Ecommerce company provide good shopping cart which are very useful to both people and organization or online consumers and manufacturers. There are many popular Ecommerce shopping carts like Magento, OS commerce, Zen cart etc...

08-12-2011, 05:46 AM
Well,
It seems to be very nice and interesting post about Role of Ecommerce in online shopping.
Thanks for it.

jimmyfeder
10-03-2011, 08:15 AM
You can doing your shopping easily through magento shopping cart, whenever you are select any product for shopping they directly put on the magento shopping cart, it's really good.

ajaykr86
10-21-2011, 07:12 AM
your view of answer and question both are good thanks for share

adorasparrow
10-25-2011, 02:05 AM
In today life ecommerce play an important role .Every one ant there time and money so through internet markting they can do it . So E commerce is best . nice info.

James-A
11-03-2011, 10:28 PM
E-commerce is like a Online shop from where customers can purchase the products they need within a few clicks. Any client who wants to purchase a particular product can browse your website via Internet, select the product and pay for it online. This saves his time which he would have spended in going to a shop near by and then purchase it.

pestindia86
11-04-2011, 05:39 AM
your answer is really good concept thanks

GardnerBulkeley
11-16-2011, 05:49 AM
E-commerce provides many advantages like easy buying and selling, 24X7 access to buy the products, wider reach to the clients, global market, cost reductions, easy techniques to advertise the products/services.

SSLMatrix
11-16-2011, 06:32 AM
The popularity of Ecommerce is growing very fast. Every day there is an increasing number of companies that join the internet business. It is important for any e-business holder to understand Ecommerce attacks and defenses against them.

Awareness:-
One of the common attacks of Ecommerce is to guess user’s password. If the user chooses a weak password and does not keep it confidential then it would be attacked easily. So, when a user enters sensitive information on internet he must have awareness about possible attacks.

Firewall:-
When connecting your computer to an internet, it becomes susceptible to attack. Firewalls are the defense against the hacker attacks which are necessary to be installed to your website. Firewalls are network system that blocks out unknown programs and internet processes from entering the system that is protected. It stops any unknown user or program from accessing the system.

Secure socket layer (SSL):-
SSL certificate is all about security. It is very important for every Ecommerce website. Without SSL information moves to the internet is not safe. SSL encrypts data during transmission over the network from browser to server or server to server, which is necessary in preventing identity theft and forgery. With SSL certificate you can feel safe and secure. you may find it here Cheap SSL

Intrusion Detection System:-
IDS is one of the effective strategy to forbid attacks. It monitors all inbound and outbound network activity and identifies any attempt being made to gain illegal access. If IDS notices an attack, it generates an alarm or sends an e-mail alert.

Antivirus:-
An antivirus detects all the unwanted viruses that enter the system. It gives protection from any kind of virus attacks. It is vital for the website owner to ensure that his servers are installed with the best anti-virus software from the market. This is to ensure that your servers are being protected at every time against any dangerous viruses or illegal spam activities trying to damage and destroy your server.

vincewatson
05-25-2012, 09:39 AM
You should try eStore Advanced to build online store by yourself. 1000+ customers across 15 countries have used it as their online shopping cart software. No coding, no design skills needed. Few clicks, you’re selling online in a few hours. Some notable clients of eStore - Wedding warehouse, Amazon Stingrays, Buy rite vending, Creative Design Outlet, All GSM Cellular, AZream Inc, Del Prado Jewelers, Business over Coffee, etc.

vanithamadhi
06-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Internet is a good place to learn, enjoy, communicate, and shop. There are a lot of things that we can do with the internet and shopping is one of the most important among these things. There are a lot of entrepreneurs who opted to be more aggressive and open-minded by choosing to start an e-business than starting a traditional one.

What is e-business? E-business is a term which describes businesses that are based and mainly operate online. In other words, these are the shops and companies that we can see on the internet which provide different sorts of products and services.

One benefit that we can point out when it comes to shopping online is that we no longer need to go out of our houses just to get what we want. We can just do the shopping at the comforts of our own homes. All we need is computer which has internet access and an accepted method of payment such as credit card and then you are ready to shop online.

Internet has impacted the business or commerce industry so much that there have been a lot of people who became rich just because of e-commerce.

<a href=http://www.packersmoversinchennai.co.in/>packers and movers chennai</a>

Justinalbert
06-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Thank you for sharing your new site. Keep up the great work.

spotdeals
11-09-2012, 05:04 AM
The popularity of Ecommerce is growing very fast. Every day there is an increasing number of companies that join the internet business. It is important for any e-business holder to understand Ecommerce attacks and defenses against them.

Awareness:-
One of the common attacks of Ecommerce is to guess user’s password. If the user chooses a weak password and does not keep it confidential then it would be attacked easily. So, when a user enters sensitive information on internet he must have awareness about possible attacks.

Firewall:-
When connecting your computer to an internet, it becomes susceptible to attack. Firewalls are the defense against the hacker attacks which are necessary to be installed to your website. Firewalls are network system that blocks out unknown programs and internet processes from entering the system that is protected. It stops any unknown user or program from accessing the system.

Secure socket layer (SSL):-
SSL certificate is all about security. It is very important for every Ecommerce website. Without SSL information moves to the internet is not safe. SSL encrypts data during transmission over the network from browser to server or server to server, which is necessary in preventing identity theft and forgery. With SSL certificate you can feel safe and secure. you may find it here Cheap SSL (https://www.sslmatrix.com)

Intrusion Detection System:-
IDS is one of the effective strategy to forbid attacks. It monitors all inbound and outbound network activity and identifies any attempt being made to gain illegal access. If IDS notices an attack, it generates an alarm or sends an e-mail alert.

Antivirus:-
An antivirus detects all the unwanted viruses that enter the system. It gives protection from any kind of virus attacks. It is vital for the website owner to ensure that his servers are installed with the best anti-virus software from the market. This is to ensure that your servers are being protected at every time against any dangerous viruses or illegal spam activities trying to damage and destroy your server.

Thanks for the advice and discussing important point which may helps and guides millions of new online shoppers, now a days almost every service providers are well concern about the SSL certificates and provides better security , i think http://dealtz.com is really one of the best and secure as well as safe option for shopping online in India.

harrylee1
09-25-2013, 03:35 AM
ECommerce is the most important for online shopping. And all the given information are correct and eCommerce is booming today.

AustinBert
09-26-2013, 12:52 AM
E-Commerce is now getting very famous because of its wide range of access..!
Nowadays due to E-Commerce shopping has become very fast..!

Kathy Daunt
09-29-2013, 08:08 AM
Ecommerce is nothing but electronic commerce that is mainly used in online business or electronic business. As the demand of people getting increased and to save time. The commercial thing that take over in online is ecommerce.

thanks

shimaroy
10-06-2013, 04:55 AM
Nice tips about eCommerce,
I think Magento has a major failure that is you should be familiar with web languages in order to develop a shopping cart.

odigma.co
10-07-2013, 12:05 PM
So if I had three tips for someone starting out an e-commerce site the first one is make sure people get it right away when they come to your site (what your product is). There’s no guessing. Make sure that the your brand and what you stand for come across in the feel of the site right away. The second one would be to make it easy to purchase something. Don’t have someone click ten times to get to a shopping cart and then click another ten times to check out. Make sure that if somebody is interested in your product that they can check out quickly and efficiently and the order is on the way.

I think the third would be be consistent. Make sure your brand is consistent throughout everything you touch. Not only on your website, but if you ship something make sure that there is love in the packaging. Make sure that they sense that there is a human being there. Make sure that they feel that there is a human that touched this product and they wrapped it carefully, and there’s maybe real stamps on the packaging instead of just a label. Put care into it, because customers will notice. Just to give you an example: with Tattly we do that. We don’t print our stamps (which we could, which would make it much easier), we go the extra route and put stamps on them. We try to pick fun stamps and we have this manual stamp that we put on so that it has a feel like there was a human behind it. People Tweet about it all the time. They Instagram our packaging. It shows that customers want to feel like they are relating to other human beings who are running a business. Put care into what you sell and do.

I realize that I am very fortunate in that I am a graphic designer so there is a lot that I can handle in terms of building a brand than someone that say, comes from a different background that is not able to. What I have noticed is that it really pays to at least have a designer to do even a little polishing of your product or website, because it just shows: even though you think you did a really good job on that business card or that website by doing it a little bit by yourself, people will sense if something comes across professional or not. So while I understand about people cannot afford hiring a super-polished professional web designer it’s something that I would factor in when you start a business. When you do start something, I assume you are starting it like a product or a website (selling something) - I assume you are doing it because you believe in it. That shows in taking that branding part seriously.

Just a few things to keep in mind. What I would say is that if you have a designer help you a little bit, at least until you get rolling. I understand it’s expensive. Make sure that there is consistency. Consistency in the typeface you use for your packaging, and on your website, and your logo. Consistency is really, really, key. Then make sure the brand message is key. For example: when you come to a site it is really important that someone that comes to your site knows within seconds what you are about. Have a mission, something really short. Don’t let them guess what your product is. It’s really important. Make sure that your site is usable. Don’t clutter it up - it’s not about filling space, that’s something that a lot of non-designers don’t understand is that it’s okay to have white space on your site. It let’s the product breathe.

In terms of working with the designer: make sure that if you hire someone (being a client is not easy, especially when it’s your baby and you are very nervous about it and you might not have a big budget) - be really, really prepared when you hire a designer. Do your homework. Look at sites that you like and be very specific about why you like them. Tell the designer exactly: ‘I like the color scheme; I like the proportions; I like the way it works; I like the carousel; just be as specific as you can be. A designer can unfortunately not read your mind, and if you want this to be a successful collaboration you need to do your part. It’s not like you can just show up and say ‘I want an elegant website’. You need to give them more. I think it is like a two-way street in terms of a successful collaboration with a designer. Just know that it will pay off. People sense if somebody is serious about this. You will be more likely to be respected and picked up by big blogs or by newspapers if there is a sense of professionalism behind it."

Dany183
01-15-2014, 05:28 AM
That's very informative information about online shopping... E-Commerce is a online store for online shopping

Chhaya
04-23-2014, 02:37 AM
Role of Ecommerce in online shopping:

In Present time many people think that they are so busy in daily routine life that they can’t find time for the shopping but due to the advance facility of online shopping there is no need to get worried as there are many things but honestly you can buy any thing you want without any difficulty. This has enabled people to live with the modern ways and reduce the typical way of shopping. There are many people to help you online and these people are often web designers who can provide you the best online purchasing facility and also best Ecommerce solution.

It is very important factor to be understood and the people who have really known him facility of online shopping are making the multiple transactions to satisfy their utility. Infect the Ecommerce has greatly influenced the normal living of the people who can not find time to buy their basic necessity. Ecommerce is the way through which many people have got different benefits and for this purpose the internet has widen up the scope of using various internet functions. Many Ecommerce company provide good shopping cart which are very useful to both people and organization or online consumers and manufacturers. There are many popular Ecommerce shopping carts like Magento, OS commerce, Zen cart etc...

Thanks for giving this information........

shoponics
05-02-2014, 05:16 AM
Really it is nice information shared with us i strongly believe it is helpful for me and my other forum friends who want to more information.

Teamwork
05-02-2014, 08:06 AM
E-commerce is like a Online shop from where customers can purchase the products form home.

Karen Stephenso
09-30-2015, 05:16 AM
Ecommerce is very important part of online shopping. Ecommerce is solution of online store.

Coursehomework
10-06-2015, 01:43 AM
Thanks For Your Information.!!!!!!!!:)

crescendo
10-16-2015, 02:07 AM
E-commerce plays an important role in today's economic life by selling the products and services online and helps your business to earns more profits and lower the costs.The main services provided by e-commerce are as follows:
1. E-mail : E-mail is the most popular service now-a-days through which we can electronically send and receive messages anywhere in the world.
2.Video Conferencing : Video conferencing enables participants to see and hear each other at the same time located at different places.It saves time and costs of travel.
3.Electronic Shopping (E-shopping): Many of the business organizations have their websites on the Internet.These websites are used to sell goods and services.Customers place their orders through websites and make the payments using credit cards.
4.Electronic Banking: Many of the banks are now introduced online banking.The customers do not need to go to the bank,they connect to the bank through Internet and see their bank account status at home.

gdronacharya
10-23-2015, 07:27 AM
Very nice information for ECommerce shopping...

sowmya
01-29-2016, 02:48 AM
As the definition of Ecommerce states that buying and selling of goods and services online. So Online shopping is very much essential for ecommerce process to carry on and also Ecommerce facilitates comparison shopping ie, there are several online services which allows customers to browse multiple ecommerce merchants and also to find the best prices.

ngocptit
02-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Web commerce plays a significant role intended for online buying. All on-line purchasing sites are made by using E-commerce. It offers the facility to do transactions safely. E-commerce offers take away the trouble of physical presence of shops to market the products.