PDA

View Full Version : What are the two types of SEO?

johnkaven000
08-11-2011, 08:38 AM
Currently I am working hard in learning the SEO strategies and the different types of it at the same time. I have recently come to know about the two terms which are Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO. Bur I have not been able to get the full details about it. That will be really helpful if you can give me information about these two types. I have just come to know that the Black Hat SEO strategy must be avoided but I don’t know the exact reason behind it. This is extremely important for me to know about all these because I am thinking about launching my own website very soon. Please help me out.

paullopez
08-11-2011, 10:32 AM
SEO is just a small part of online marketing. And when we talk something about Black Hat and White Hat, then one thing need to be said that there are different opinions available on the all over Internet. Black Hat methods should be avoided, because for a short time of span it would give you an attractive results, but later those techniques damage your site dramatically.

White Hat SEO methods consists to genuine promotion of a website. For ex. Forums participation. You can advertise your products and services on forums by including signature links. Remember, signature links are not for any kind of optimization it's an advertisement of your website. You can also submit unique articles on directories or can do guest blogging...

skyinfo
08-12-2011, 01:47 AM
Yeah no one prefer Black hat SEO because it known as Spamming. Google will banned your website sooner or later if you are using Black Hat technique. It is advisable to go with White Hat SEO technique..

yamyam446
08-12-2011, 04:01 AM
Thank For You! to go with White Hat SEO technique..

Mallory
08-13-2011, 06:14 AM
Black hat SEO techniques may quickly deliver results. However, due to the disposable nature of the domains, the results are often short term - although they can be long term.

White hat SEO techniques can take some time to implement but their results tend to last for a long time

kathrinefernand
08-16-2011, 08:38 PM
dear open squidoo.com and read all about it...

Openxcell Inc
08-17-2011, 02:01 AM
White hat and black hat SEO are two different types of SEO. Google does not consider black hat SEO. Black hat SEO techniques might have some short term positive effect, the long term implications can be disastrous for your website and in turn your business. So don't try black hat SEO.

Liliane
08-17-2011, 04:26 AM
Black hat SEO technique is a technique which is not followed search engine guidelines on the other hand white hat SEO is done by following all guidelines of search engines.

Black hat SEO techniques
Hidden Content
Keyword Stuffing
Doorway Pages
Link Farming

White hat SEO Techniques
Quality Content
Semantic Markup
Titles and Meta
Keyword research and use effective keyword
Quality Inbound Links

Heraldry45
08-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Types of SEO are:
1) Black Hat SEO
2) White Hat SEO

JerrickYeoh
08-18-2011, 12:26 AM
If ask two type of SEO i may think of onsite SEO and offsite SEO .
But seem the correct answer is black hat seo and wihte hat seo , it still left out grey hat seo.

davidabel
08-18-2011, 04:22 AM
Currently I am working hard in learning the SEO strategies and the different types of it at the same time. I have recently come to know about the two terms which are Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO. Bur I have not been able to get the full details about it. That will be really helpful if you can give me information about these two types. I have just come to know that the Black Hat SEO strategy must be avoided but I don’t know the exact reason behind it. This is extremely important for me to know about all these because I am thinking about launching my own website very soon. Please help me out.

There are mainly 2 types of SEO :
1. Black Hat SEO
2. White Hat SEO

yourmobisite
08-18-2011, 05:31 AM
Hello..

There are essentially only two types of SEO.These two types are known as Pay Per Click SEO and organic SEO.

MariahLinda99
08-19-2011, 02:52 AM
On Page Optimization and Off page optimization are the two main types.
The on page SEO can be done on your website and the Off page SEO is done on the other sites like social networking and the bookmarking sites..!

jonathanwalker2
08-31-2011, 06:51 AM
SEO is only a small part of online marketing. And then we, black hat, the one thing about the white hat when you say something should be said that there are different views available on the Internet through everything.

steveschmidt85
08-31-2011, 09:14 AM
Just remember white hat seo for better seo result

David Acer
08-31-2011, 09:29 AM
Thanks to all for this great discussion.

zairevang142
09-02-2011, 07:22 AM
Google does not consider black hat SEO. White Hat and Black Hat SEO are two different types of SEO. Black Hat SEO techniques might have some short term positive effect, the long term imports can be fatal for their website and also it turn their business.

sampeter012
09-10-2011, 01:00 AM
The black hat SEO techniques include Google spamming which is preferably banned by Google and therefore, it is advisable to use white hat techniques.

brucedcosta14
11-01-2011, 06:39 AM
white hat is that when you say something; you need to consider other views on internet as well Only SEO being a small fraction of web marketing calls for the relevant interplay of black as well as white hats.

pavankumar
11-01-2011, 06:54 AM
there are two types of seo-
(1) Black hat SEO
(2)White hat SEO

cipl123
11-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Hello,

I have gone through your post and you want to know details regarding black hat and white hat seo techniques. If I explain you in simple words then any link building activity done by you without spamming and in ethical way is considered as white hat seo technique and if you build your links through unethical way or by doing spamming activity then it should considered as black hat seo technique.

You can easily achieve top positions in search engine within very short period by using black hat seo techniques but the results are also for short period and it might be possible that search engine will penalize you putting permanent ban on your website. So I suggest you to go with white SEO techniques, it will take time but you will get result which stay long without jeopardizing relation with search engines.

cbonline
11-02-2011, 03:21 AM
There are two types of SEO:-
*Onpage SEO
*Off Page SEO.

MLM Software (http://www.cbonlinepvtltd.com/) | Storm Shutters (http://propertyshutters.com/) | POS Software (http://www.benseron.com/)

candyo0
11-02-2011, 03:54 AM
SEO are of two types, Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO. they differ through the produre ways which are followed to promote site in online. In short ethical way of promoting a site in online is known as White hat SEO and that of unethical way is know as Black Hat SEO. when google comes to find out that site is using Black Hat SEO, it will consider that site as Spam and ban it.

tomhenry78
11-10-2011, 02:42 AM
However, we, black hat, but one thing to say about the white hat, must be pointed out that there are different views available on the Internet through everything.

andysmith476
11-15-2011, 04:50 AM
SEO is only a small part of online marketing. And then we, black hat, the one thing about the white hat when you say something should be said that there are different views available on the Internet through everything.

kevenrussell292
11-22-2011, 01:39 AM
Yes, no one prefers Black hat SEO as it is known as spam. Google was banned website, sooner or later if you are using Black Hat techniques. It is advisable to go with white hat SEO techniques.

sowmya
11-22-2011, 02:24 AM
There are mainly two types of seo, black hat seo and white hat seo
The white hats are those who follows all of the search engine guidelines in order to optimise their sites whereas the black hat seo uses backdoors, cloaking, and some other tricks in order to optimise their sites.
The white hat seo includes lots of methods which helps to move up on the search engines without much fear, but it is different in the case of black hat seo, the sites can easily get spammed.

MorrisMinor2011
11-22-2011, 03:06 AM
We all know that there are two different types of SEO, those are Black hat SEO and White hat SEO. Both are associated to SEO fields but the mainly common difference in between them are white hat SEO follow the search engines rules, but black hate SEO doesn't follow search engine rules which will be productive to your short-term search engine success.

bradhart8
12-06-2011, 11:50 PM
SEO really is merely a small fragment of online promotion. There are basically two types of these SEO things and they are classified as white or black hat.

Mikeleonard
12-07-2011, 12:06 AM
seo is a part of internet marketing . It is divides into two groups onpage and off page.

sparx
12-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Black hat SEO technique is a technique which is not follow search engine guidelines on the other hand white hat seo is done by following all guidelines of search engines.

Black hat SEO techniques
Hidden Content
Keyword Stuffing
Doorway Pages
Link Farming

White hat SEO Techniques
Quality Content
Semantic Markup
Titles and Meta
Keyword reseach and use effective keyword
Quality Inbound Links
thanks For sharing nice Information.

Click SSL
12-07-2011, 01:36 AM
On Page optimization and other is Off Page Optimization.

Nice.

Basically two types of SEO is available Off-Page Optimization and On-Page Optimization. Hats in seo is tactics.

prithvisys
12-07-2011, 01:37 AM
mainly two types of seo first is onpage and other is offpage.

bposervices
12-07-2011, 07:54 AM
there are two types in SEO. one is organic and second is PPC. In organic seo you can promote website via natural and free ways. And PPC you can promote website via paid placement.

star28
12-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Really no one desire Dark-colored hat SEO because it known as Junk mail. The search engines will prohibited your website earlier or later if you are using Dark-colored Hat approach. You should go with White-colored Hat SEO approach..

sanath123
12-07-2011, 08:30 AM
There are two types of SEO. And these are :-
1) Black hat SEO.
2) White hat SEO.
Black hat SEO is very danger. when Google comes to know that for optimizing your website you are using black hat SEO technique then the chances of ranking drop of your website may occur. And you will get a penalty for your website.And your business may get loss.
And white hat SEO is reliable & best way to promote your website for business. To optimize a site it takes some more time. But out put comes 100%. And it may stays more time on goggles first page. And it is good than black hat SEO technique.

elwinjones
12-07-2011, 12:47 PM
seo on page and off page are both are two factor . seo onpage play 60% role in keywords ranking the off page work for it .

randyhall12
12-10-2011, 01:50 AM
Black hat SEO and White hat SEO; these are two types of SEO. Black hat is the bad technique and it could be harmful for your site. And white hat is the right and lawful technique of SEO.

dakotakelly23
12-14-2011, 03:56 AM
it is known as spamming, so no one likes a black hat SEO. If you are using black hat techniques that you, Google will, sooner or later, your web site is prohibited. It is advisable to go with white hat techniques of SEO.

Samdavis
12-14-2011, 04:37 AM
1. Black Hat SEO
2. White Hat SEO

jordanjohnson11
12-22-2011, 03:18 AM
SEO is just a small part of online marketing. And when we talk something about Black Hat and White Hat, then one thing need to be said that there are different opinions available on the all over Internet.

jordanjohnson11
12-22-2011, 03:20 AM
SEO is just a small part of online marketing. And when we talk something about Black Hat and White Hat, then one thing need to be said that there are different opinions available on the all over Internet.

wasilawanderer8
12-24-2011, 01:54 AM
Online marketing is very broad and complex, SEO is just one tiny but essential part of it. It has two types the Black and whitehat SEO.

Joejonas
12-24-2011, 06:24 AM
On Page and Off Page Optimization

Joejonas
12-24-2011, 06:26 AM
On Page and off page optimization

Joejonas
12-24-2011, 06:27 AM
thanks For sharing nice Information.

These are the seo technique, not types of optimization

Joejonas
12-24-2011, 06:30 AM
Two Types of Seo is

White Hat and Black Hat Seo.

wolkarwilliams
12-25-2011, 10:04 PM
Two types of SEO :-
1. On site page optimization
2. Off site page optimization

coleprice05
12-26-2011, 06:10 AM
Black hat SEO and White Hat SEO they are the things that are most useful in the techniques as they are important in nature of things.

seoinheritx
12-26-2011, 06:40 AM
On Page and Off Page Optimization is really techniques for the great way to collect the maximum back links.

seoinheritx
12-26-2011, 06:44 AM
On Page and Off Page Optimization is really techniques for the great way to collect the maximum back links.
-------------------
iPhone Application Development (http://www.inheritx.com/mobile-apps-development/iphone-application-development-company.html) | Hire iPhone Developer (http://www.inheritx.com/mobile-apps-development/hire-iphone-apps-developer.html)

john515
12-26-2011, 07:02 AM
There are two techniques in SEO. One is White Hat and other is Black Hat.

Whitehat and blackhat SEO (Search Engine Optimization) are two different views of how to do search engine optimization. Whitehats are those website designers that "play nice" and try to follow all of the search engine guidelines to optimize their site.

*White Hat SEO - Headings
A better use of page elements is to break up your page visually with SEO-friendly headings. An article using <H1>, <H2> and <H3> tags that make good use of your keywords has more weight in search engines than a page full of regular-sized text.

*White Hat SEO - Quality Content
Content that targets a strong, related keyword phrase on each page wins every time. After you've chosen your keyword phrase, use it consistently throughout the page.

*Black Hat SEO - Stuffing or Spamming Meta Tags
Stuffing or spamming your Meta tags does nothing for your search results except flag your site as one using black hat SEO. Search engines are always on the lookout for spammed Meta tags. For example, let's say an online pet store called Fiction Pets is stuffing its Meta tags.

*Black Hat SEO - Hidden Content
There are many ways to hide content on your site. All of them are black hat SEO methods.

gaurav467
12-26-2011, 07:13 AM
there are two type of seo
black hat seo
white hat seo
I prefer white hat seo...........

oliviaskye
01-09-2012, 04:38 AM
SEO is divided into two parts - white hat and black hat SEO. White hat SEO techniques and strategies are those which adhere to guidelines set by the search engines and involve no deception. Black hat SEO uses tricks, schemes and games to circumvent the algorithmic barriers set up by the search engines to prevent bad content.

ArmonJohnson
01-09-2012, 11:43 AM
There are only two white Hat and Black Hat.
some categorize them further like gray hat.

kevinsmith251
01-21-2012, 04:47 AM
White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO, these two types of SEO. The black hat is a bad technique; it may be harmful to your site. And white hat is right and legitimate technique SEO.

mikepeterson
01-24-2012, 12:02 PM
On page and off page are two parts of SEO.
Types are Black and white hat SEO. some people made another gray hat SEO.

jenny123
01-25-2012, 02:35 AM
Type of Seo are White Hat and Black Hat techniques.
Black hat is an illegal technique that can harm your website and business but white hat technique always good for your website and business too.

seoworldclass
01-25-2012, 02:49 AM
Hi..

As you know Black hat and White hat are two well known SEO techniques. But you should always prefer to white hat technique.

Thanks

celinaaniston86
01-25-2012, 03:20 AM
White Hat and Black Hat SEO are two different kinds of SEO. Black Hat SEO methods might have some short term optimistic impact, the future imports can be lethal for their website & also it convert their enterprise.

Brittekland
01-27-2012, 04:57 AM
The two types are mainly On page SEO, everything concerned about the web page optimization and Off Page SEO, everything that involves building a backlink.

BrandonDoss
02-01-2012, 04:33 PM
White and black Hat of SEO. these are two major types

JustinShanks
02-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Tpes are two White and black hat

working ways are two
on page and off page.

brennanpadilla1
02-22-2012, 11:14 PM
The black hat SEO techniques include Google spamming which is preferably banned by Google and therefore, it is advisable to use white hat techniques.

virender399
02-23-2012, 01:09 AM
There are two types of SEO.
Black Hat SEO
White Hat SEO

avinashgupta
02-23-2012, 03:38 AM
There are mainly 2 types of SEO :
1. Black Hat SEO
2. White Hat SEO

pravinkumar
02-23-2012, 04:07 AM
White Hat SEO Techniques promote long term results conform to Google's SEO guidelines and is regarded as being the most effective process of website promotion. White hat seo are those website designers that "play nice" and try to follow all of the search engine guidelines to optimize their site. Blackhats are where website designers use backdoors, cloaking, and other tricks to optimize sites. Black Hat SEO is considered to be an aggressive SEO tactic and as such tend to ignore fundamental search engine guidelines.

shannon354
02-28-2012, 05:05 PM
There are two Black hat SEO and white Hat SEO

mariaemile
03-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Black hat SEO breaks the search engine rules and regulations. It is not recommended by Google or other search engine. It is an illegal way to promote your website. You can get short result with black hat SEO but when you caught you should definitely get penalized by the search engine. White hat SEO is legal way in term of search engine.

jasoncamroon
03-01-2012, 05:44 AM
White hat and Black hat both are part of SEO techniques.. An SEO tactic, technique or method is considered "white hat" if it follows the proper guidelines of search engine and does not attempt to attempt unethical. White Hat SEO is not just about following guidelines, but to ensure that the contents of a search engine indexes and subsequently ranks is a user will see the same content..

And other side, In black hat, people use to more deceptive seo methods to try to improve site ranking in short term.but search engine usually decry these types methods.in black hat seo, as a basic rules, a method that sens a users to a pages that was different to the described in the search is call black hat. if search engines find the any black hat method on your sites, then it can be penlize your website and also band your site in search engine.

edi123
03-01-2012, 06:07 AM
SEO is a technique to get more and more traffic on website or web page..
SEO has two types-
On-Page Optimization
Off-Page Optimization

zackdavis1
03-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks a lot friends for sharing your useful tips and suggestions regarding SEO, i did not know about it..

arleenpatterson
03-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Basically SEO can be divided into the two main parts. They are: on page and off page optimization. To achieve success into the online field, both of them are important!

MartinErat
03-15-2012, 06:10 PM
Black hat and white hat are two major types
Grey is an additional category.

dtpdesigns
03-16-2012, 05:00 AM
White and black hat seo two types in seo. But white hat seo is good and very effective

JustinMaclin
03-20-2012, 11:57 AM
There are two types of SEO. Oraganic and paid.

luisbalke447
03-21-2012, 01:29 AM
The details of these SEO can really be a great option as far as the internet businesses are concerned. They make the overall worth and the look of the place even more special and attractive.

unityrun
03-27-2012, 02:37 PM
there are two types of SEO. Organic and paid. you can divide SEO in many categories but these are two main.

calebdean298
03-31-2012, 01:03 AM
This is one very good solution for SEO and you are going to like this one. This is one of the best things to be if you are in this part of the world.

ajaykrgc
03-31-2012, 01:12 AM
hi,
two step of seo are onpage and off page seo

vijayalakshmi20
04-04-2012, 07:04 AM
There two types

1.On Page SEO for bloggers:
On Page SEO refers to the SEO that is on your blog itself and in your blog’s structure as well as in the content.

Off page : some tools and methods used to increase the ranking and site traffic.

wilderthornton4
04-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Here are some reason for don't use black hat SEO. Black hat is a spamming method to promote web site in search engine and Google is not friendly with this method. This method is against Google rules and regulation. So, don't do this method and always go with white hate SEO method.

symonds
04-06-2012, 12:11 AM
Black hat and White hat are two SEO.With the help of seo you can take your website at higher ranking.

inflexi
04-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Search engine spiders can spot the difference between white hat and black hat SEO efforts. Optimize your site with white hat search engine optimization techniques to increase your search results and avoid the penalties of black hat SEO.

antonylong74
04-13-2012, 04:52 AM
Unnatural SEO link building include having all your links from one type of linkage such as article submission websites, from blog comments or from forums only.

ronwooden19
04-18-2012, 01:38 AM
Choosing a style for the Google area in the cafe can be very tough but thanks to the blog one may get to know about so many things.

willirockss
04-18-2012, 03:07 AM
There is always confusion regarding the query related to the types of SEO. In general there are two types of SEO. On page SEO in which a person works for his own website and the features include title tag, meta tag, title editing, keyword research etc. The other one is off page SEO in which a person has to promote his website on the search engine regarding which he works upon the formats like forum posting, social submission etc. But I am also observing that people even say that White hat and Black hat are the two forms of SEO.

jenny123
04-18-2012, 08:22 AM
I know that two type seo but i know more about them. So thanks for sharing given information.

Edric Marshall
04-18-2012, 11:28 AM
SEO is very good media of online advertising the web site. It is very nice thing which is provide the place in the global market and provide an opportunity to get the handsome business from the market. There are two types of SEO: white hat and black hat.

ChrisDevlin
04-19-2012, 02:21 AM
There are two types of SEO,

1. On page optimization
2. Off page optimization

We need to optimize our website by choosing right keywords and placing those keywords in right position and many. you can find the way by reading this blog http://www.searchenginejournal.com/on-page-optimization-a-complete-walkthrough/6746/.

In off page optimization, we need to promote those keywords by improving SERP rankings in all search engines. Lot of link building techniques are there to promote the targeted keywords.

rajnish
04-19-2012, 08:55 AM
White Hat and Black Hat SEO.Black Hat SEO is a unethical way of promoting a website while White Hat SEO is the ethical way of promoting a website.The results generated threw White Hat SEO is the best so forget the Black Hat SEO.

Daniel12
04-19-2012, 04:36 PM
There are basically two types of SEO are
1. White hat SEO
2. Black hat SEO

sabrinasai
04-20-2012, 12:24 AM
Black hat SEO techniques may quickly deliver results. However, due to the disposable nature of the domains, the results are often short term - although they can be long term.

White hat SEO techniques can take some time to implement but their results tend to last for a long time.

Niamh Allan
04-20-2012, 12:46 AM
Hi This is best question for me,
Types of SEO are:
1) Black Hat SEO
2) White Hat SEO.

watson123
04-20-2012, 12:54 AM
Two Types of SEO
1) Black Hat SEO
2) White Hat SEO

Niamh Allan
04-20-2012, 01:00 AM
Types of SEO are:
1) Black Hat SEO
2) White Hat SEO

virtueinfo11
04-20-2012, 09:23 AM
forum posting and discussion is white hat or black hat? i have confusion regarding to signature links on each post.

Aidancayden
04-20-2012, 09:55 AM
SEO is of two types.One is off page SEO and second is on page SEO.More of time we are working on SEO off page.Social bookmarking,directory submission,blog posting,article submission is part of SEO off page.

Ecommerce website designer (http://www.webstores.com.sg/)

pestindia86
04-20-2012, 10:25 AM
hi,
two step of seo are on page and off page

Niamh Allan
04-21-2012, 12:33 AM
SEO means Search Engine Optimization.It is the process of improving and increasing the visibility of search engine.
Types of SEO:
They are two types of SEO,
1. Off Page
2. On page.

formprocessing
04-21-2012, 04:25 AM
Two Types of Seo
1) On-page
2) Off-page

akhilcswebtech
04-21-2012, 08:24 AM
There are two types of seo:
1.black hat seo
black hat seo techniques is a technique which is not follow search engine guidelines.
2.white hat seo
on other hand white hat seo is done by following all guidelines of search engines.

ayurveda treatment in kerala (http://www.keralaayurvedaresorts.org/ayurvedic-treatment.html)

rajjan011
04-21-2012, 08:55 AM
It's really very nice and informative knowledge about seo.Is of page seo good for our site. I am looking for any good suggestion.
Kanatal Camp (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=3771)

kevinpollard578
04-21-2012, 09:40 AM

adamsmorkel
04-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Who would like to prefer black hat SEO or spamming? No one does. Google is there to ban a website who is practicing tat. If you are doing that then you should stop it now because Google will find it out sooner.

justinthomsony
04-25-2012, 03:17 AM
You have really heard right thing about Black Hat SEO. This one is must avoided type of SEO because of it really shows the shortcuts to getting traffic to our site. It's a way of spamming and White hat SEO shows the authentic and legal way of link building. As quality link building really demands so much time. As White hat SEO considers Google and Internet marketing norms. We always go for White hat SEO. It's the better way for the site promotion.

hoggard-ni
04-26-2012, 05:42 AM
Thanks for providing such great information on SEO types. As seo experts gives there views as On Page Optimization includes who make your web page search engine friendly and offPage Optimization includes all kind of ranking factors which must be available for web page.

seo expert (http://www.bhratbrij.com/) | seo consultant (http://www.bhratbrij.com/) | seo expert india (http://www.bhratbrij.com/)

Steve Michael
04-27-2012, 12:13 AM
There are 4 types of SEO.
White Hat Technique: All legal techniques according to search engines to increase the page ranking of the site.
Black Hat Technique: All illegal techniques according to search engines to increase the page ranking of the site.
Gray Hat Technique: Combination of both white hat and black hat.
Blue Hat Technique: Using highly advanced techniques to increase the backlink.

blessy_smith
04-27-2012, 06:18 AM
Black hat seo and white hat seo.

stormbrain
04-27-2012, 06:29 AM
On-page optimization
Off-page optimization
are two kinds of SEO techniques.

kimberlymitchel
04-27-2012, 06:56 AM
The sites editing and off-page SEO work which will help you to build the quality links for your site. These are two types of seo is.

1. on Page optimzation
2. off Page optimzation

micahcobb89
04-29-2012, 11:38 PM
SEO occupies a little portion of online marketing. Thereafter, we black hat, there is one thing about white hat when you express your opinion about something. It can be said that there are different viewpoints available online.