PDA

View Full Version : Profile link as a backlinks?

Openxcell Inc
08-17-2011, 01:52 AM
Hello Friends,

How much it is useful from SEO point of view to create Profiles on different communities and then promoting it to get back-link for my website?

alexbaker
08-17-2011, 08:20 AM
Profile link is one of the most important in website promotion. With help of profile link creation on different communities, your website gets more popularity as well as back link from them. It is also boost your website traffic.

zita
08-17-2011, 09:05 AM
Yes, you can get good quality back links from creating profiles on many sites..

kathrinefernand
08-17-2011, 08:43 PM
We know that off-site search engine optimization is hard part to boost your websites on search engines. If you succeed to make great quality backlinks your page rank, search engine results page ranking etc. will definitely go higher. So the main thing here is Quality. Though there are still debates going on between the number of backlinks (Quantity) Vs the reputation of the backlinks (Quality). But according to me, both are important. So profile link building, this is an easy seo method to get lots of backlinks to your websites.

brahard87
08-17-2011, 09:26 PM
Yes, you can get good quality back links from creating profiles on many sites..
i agree with you, create profile on many site (like forums, etc) is a good way to build high quality backlinks