PDA

View Full Version : Guest Book

Openxcell Inc
08-18-2011, 01:53 AM
Hello friends,
I have one question, that what is guest book and how it helpful to me?

I am waiting for your great reply.: q :

robwilley7
08-18-2011, 02:00 AM
Hello friends,
I have one question, that what is guest book and how it helpful to me?

I am waiting for your great reply.: q :

As on my knowledge a guest book is a book designed for guests of events or special functions to sign.

evelyn8411
08-19-2011, 12:08 AM
You can download free guestbook script to use on your site. It creates a good place for your visitors to leave a short message, maybe the feedback.

TailoredVPS
08-19-2011, 01:20 AM
I don't think guestbooks would be helpful at all.

jazzy11
08-19-2011, 05:35 AM
A guest book is commonly used at funerals. Before entering the viewing area, guests will generally find a guest book located on a pedestal. The guest book is typically opened to the area where it should be signed, and a pen is located nearby.

alexbaker
08-19-2011, 07:24 AM
Guest book is the record of an acknowledgment of the visitors to a website. In guest book the visitors can leave their name, E-mail address and comment if desired by owner of the website.

MrT
09-30-2011, 05:41 AM
I think they are pointless. Anyone who is a real friend or genuinely interested would email you direct. I know of a number of karate clubs that used to have guest pages that they had to close down because they were abused

taniasharma
10-01-2011, 06:53 AM
A guest book on a web site is designed as an area where visitors to the site can leave their name and possibly their contact information. A guest book on a web site is helpful to the Webmaster, because it helps him or her to keep track of the types of individuals visiting the web site. It also provides visitors with a simple way to provide feedback, which can be helpful to the Webmaster in making improvements to the web site.