PDA

View Full Version : Is Directories submission useful?

joomlaoscommerc
08-21-2011, 10:13 PM
Dear valued members of the discussion point search engine optimization.

i am new to seo, yet now i am not sure how many parts are useful for seo,

like these i wish to know about the directories submission.

so, here requested to experts tom post their opinion about "is Directories submission useful?"

Thanks in advance to comment

mikehudson
08-22-2011, 05:56 AM
Directory Submissions are No more useful instead of spending time on Directory submissions do Forums, Blog comment and Article posting. This will give you Good and success results.

charlsmith
08-22-2011, 07:49 AM
Dear valued members of the discussion point search engine optimization.

i am new to seo, yet now i am not sure how many parts are useful for seo,

like these i wish to know about the directories submission.

so, here requested to experts tom post their opinion about "is Directories submission useful?"

Thanks in advance to comment

Yes Obviously Directory Submission is So useful in seo strategies. Directory Submission's Approval process is been on slower sight. Slowly But Surely.You will get worth of it.

yourmobisite
08-23-2011, 05:44 AM
Hello..

Yes, Directory submission is useful for building back links and generating good amount of traffic...

zita
08-23-2011, 06:16 AM
Yes, i do suggest that you instead of doing directory submission, you better do commenting on blogs, forum posting, article submission.. It has got more preference than directory submission..

Click SSL
08-23-2011, 09:51 AM
As per my experience directory submission is well important and also effective tool in SEO.

kellyfoote
08-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Very useful as a google point of view because the backlink from directory submission is more important that any other...because it is manually approved links

kathrinefernand
08-23-2011, 08:47 PM
Shortly i will say that yes its really useful..
its gives you good and powerful backlinks and helps in ranking your site in search engine..

mathew
08-24-2011, 04:33 AM
surly Directories submission can be handy in any Seo Campaign, But do the submission in only quality web directories which have high page rank and traffic..

rebena
08-24-2011, 06:17 AM
Directory submission is also one of the effective method in getting back links.But i suggest you to do other link building methods like blog commenting,forum posting and article submission instead of directory submission.Because these methods has more weight age on getting quality
back links and improves search engine ranking.

syedmuddassar
08-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Yes i think directories submission are useful for optimize your website. But if directories sites are high pr and fast approval.

steveschmidt85
08-25-2011, 01:14 AM
Yes Directory submission is still useful its worth to do directory submission

tech.biztech
08-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Directory submission is still useful but success or failure of directories submission depends on how able-bodied the submissions are handled. You must choose the right titles for the submissions and have attractive descriptions for the submissions.

smithjames758
08-26-2011, 07:23 AM
yes directory submission is a use full seo thing this is little bit slow then other link building technique but. You can get quality one way back link by doing directory submission , You also do forums and blog posting but this technique required more skills . If you do lot of spamming by off-page optimization your IP address bard by lot of web server. So always do quality work . focus on On-page optimization.

adam456
08-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Directory submission is way to get back links so it is also useful as like other seo activities . It is a simple work but not useless .

J.Smith
07-21-2012, 02:41 AM
Directory submission is very useful as Google point of view, because the backlinks from directory submission is more important than any other...because it is manually approved links.

krishdir
07-23-2012, 05:19 AM
yes directory submission are still more help full in link building.. but you can also try with forum posting and social book marking which will also gain good results.