PDA

View Full Version : Effective Link Building?

jazzy11
08-23-2011, 04:57 AM
I am looking for effective link building process or method.

I have done on my website too many things like

directory
social bookmarking
press release
articles
blog posting
blog commenting
classified
as well forums too.

now i am looking for something different activities in seo which will helpful to gather external links

I am requesting to all of you to not post above submission process.

looking for something new.

your answer will be appreciate & thank you in Advance.

motorola4gatrix
08-23-2011, 02:04 PM
I would suggest you do add forum posting in your daily working because forum posting is the easiest way to get dofollow links

kathrinefernand
08-23-2011, 08:50 PM
yes dear blog commenting and forums posting are the fast ways to get quality backlinks...

mathew
08-24-2011, 04:29 AM
You can also get the quality links from profiles of social sites like google and flicker,hi5 . also forums is the best way to get the quality links.

rebena
08-24-2011, 06:07 AM
Link building is very effective in getting quality backlinks.I use blog commenting ,forum posting and social book marking for my websites.,

boltongeff
08-24-2011, 10:03 AM
I would like go for blog commenting and forum postings with quality do follow links which definitely brings a lot of traffic to your website.

tech.biztech
08-26-2011, 06:38 AM
I would suggest you do add forum posting in your daily working because forum posting is the easiest way to get dofollow links

I am agree with you because forum is way for get quality backlinks and there lots of dofollow forums are available.

jackdalson
08-29-2011, 01:19 AM
I would like go for blog commenting and forum postings with quality do follow links which definitely brings a lot of traffic to your website.

I completely satisfied with this post. This two are the most effective techniques of link building you can get a lots of traffic to your site and also increase your website SERP.

amberjan
08-29-2011, 01:44 AM
I am looking for effective link building process or method.

I have done on my website too many things like

directory
social bookmarking
press release
articles
blog posting
blog commenting
classified
as well forums too.

now i am looking for something different activities in seo which will helpful to gather external links

I am requesting to all of you to not post above submission process.

looking for something new.

your answer will be appreciate & thank you in Advance.

Thanks for this information, very useful for promoting my website

gineew
08-29-2011, 02:52 AM
It think all the things that you are doing is okay. You can also add link wheel to your activities.