PDA

View Full Version : Link Wheel

Openxcell Inc
08-24-2011, 07:24 AM
Hi guys,
Here I am sharing some easy step for Link Wheel creation.

Step 1
Write a Squidoo lens about your website topic. Then put a link in your Squidoo lens back to your website. You can open an account at Squidoo by clicking on the link in the resources section of this article.

Step 2
Write an article about your topic and submit it to any of the online article directories. You can use GoArticles or Ezinearticles or any of the other many article directories online. Include a link back to your Squidoo lens in your article or resource box.

Step 3
Create a Hubpage about your topic and link it back to the article that you wrote in step 2. You can open a Hubpages account by clicking on the link in the resources section.

Step 4
Create a Google Knol about your topic and include a link back to your Hubpage.

Step 5
Make a one page Blogger blog and link it back to your Google Knol. You can actually use the same Blogger blog to place links for many different link wheels.

Step 6
At this point you can either choose to leave the wheel as it is, and leave it "open" or you can close the wheel by linking your website back to your Blogger blog. Either way, you will see your website rise in the search engines over the next week or two.

kayakalp
08-24-2011, 08:46 AM
nice post dear thanks for information to us.

skyinfo
08-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Really very useful information regarding link wheel, as per my knowledge very few people are in SEO who are using link wheel..

steveschmidt85
08-25-2011, 01:38 AM
i am not sure how it would be helpful as i read in seo moz article that link wheel is not much affective

tech.biztech
08-26-2011, 06:40 AM
A wonderful information you posted. Please keep these excellent posts coming. You helped me and also some other people. I think you have more knowledge about it.
Thanks for sharing!

kathrinefernand
08-26-2011, 08:59 PM
I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to achieve my goals. I certainly enjoy reading all that is posted here.Keep the information coming. I loved it!

syedmuddassar
08-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Hi Dear..

This is great post by you about to the creating link wheel i can learn from it easily...:) Have you any idea of link bait ?

seoinheritx
09-21-2011, 06:08 AM
Thanks buddy for sharing these topic. I have copied this to my PC.