PDA

View Full Version : SPBX.net new webhost company

action
08-05-2004, 06:06 AM
SPBX.net is a brand new webhost company ready and willing to get some new customers. We're offering webhosting(50Meg / subdomain / cPanel / FTP / PHP,CGI,ETC) with 2G transfer for a limited time offer $5.00/monthly, higher packages are available. And more, visit http://www.spbx.net/

kooshin.com
10-12-2004, 10:27 AM
Hello people

I wanted to tell you the truth behind this company. I made a free quality whole site design for them and in return and I said I will have to get a link back saying designed by site .

Then when I gave them the design and finished the site they removed my link and placed a text sying site was designed by SPBX.Net, Communications webdeisgner.

This so called company is owned by 17 year old guy who knows nothing so I will advice anyone to stay away from them since they did this to me . But don't think am going to let him get away with it . I might close his so called hosting company if he doesn't put that link back .

MDS-Host
10-21-2004, 11:53 AM
With technology moving forward on a day to day basis, today in day, any savvy computer user is able to set him/her self up with a reseller hosting account and be in business tomorrow without proper planning and understanding of the everyday Web Hosting business operations. Furthermore, a Proliferation of “hosting companies” run by kids out of their dorms or basements have hurt the hosting industry giving it a “bad name” as far as reliability and quality and made the market prices for hosting been dropped drastically.

These one man operations run out of their basement or bedrooms are mostly short lived, but in the time they are providing services they just make customer more and more weary of hiring serious providers for their email or web hosting services.

MDS-Host
Always Exceeding Expectations!