PDA

View Full Version : Why only Google for SEO?

jesicawillss
08-30-2011, 02:55 AM
Many search engines are available in on the web but most of the webmasters are using Google. I want to know that why webmasters are emphasizing on Google for doing SEO and why not other search engines? And, how they do SEO effectively only in Google and get the result?

denniemark
08-30-2011, 04:00 AM
Google has way more search volume then the other search engines & will give you more visitors. You have to realize that in my markets I get about ten times as much traffic coming to my site from Google as I do from all the other search engines put together.

David Acer
08-30-2011, 08:20 AM
Yes this is true that we mostly use Google for SEO, because Google gives more desirable result as per our searching.

Samuel
08-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Well the quick answer is because a lot more people are using Google to search rather then Yahoo or Bing. So by ranking with google as your priority then you should in fact see more traffic. check out ( compete dot com ) to get some in depth information on the 3. Hope this has helped.

evelyn8411
08-30-2011, 07:12 PM
It's because Google has the largest market share in searching field so want it or not, we must focus on Google.

thedigger
08-31-2011, 03:48 AM
Google is the most popular search engine and capture more than 70% market. So focusing on google will increase traffic and business

jafferydmello65
09-02-2011, 02:55 AM
Does fast Google directory software as exist well? I did not distinguish that. I supposed it merely indexes web based site or a particular web site page in a week or so.

Click SSL
09-02-2011, 06:04 AM
It is never is easy to get higher results on Google. Because we all know Google is finest search engine on internet and we should have to done lots of search engine optimization work to get good SERPs on Google. And thus we can get automatically good results on other search engines too.

motorola4gatrix
09-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Because Google is world no 1 website in alexa.every one person know about Google .and more thing Google is a master mind peace . that's are reason to every one person for suggest to Google......

MartinJ
09-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Google is the only search engine that really matters for now. It commands about 90% of search today so why optimize for other engines?

SEO Professiona
09-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Google generally depend on quality and relevant links and as a feature of the said search engine, the same holds true for the Google local SEO.

ajaykr
09-05-2011, 05:23 AM
Yes,Google is Best Among Search Engine Getting 80% Business through Google and Giving good search result.

samueld
09-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Yes, I am agree with you all.
Google is the best, popular and faster relevant result search engine.

Openxcell Inc
09-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Nowadays Google is one of the best and very popular search engine so, I don't know about anyone but I am prefer and SEO for Google.

kathrinefernand
09-05-2011, 12:25 PM
No doubt Google is a Giant Search Engine..
And its algorithm for rankling sites is really nice and strict..
With new updation like Google panda and some others make it more powerful.

ThinkBig
09-05-2011, 12:26 PM
I think you raise a good point. Although I still use google most of the time, I think we should remember there are other search engines, like bing. I think people should also focus on bing, since it's market share seems to be growing. Diversity is a good thing... and just because one company may dominate a field today, don't assume it still will ten years from now... though probably google still will. :)

PaulDanko
09-05-2011, 05:21 PM
All major search engines use same technique so there is same technique to optimize as well. If you optimize only one it will be optimize in all.

seoinheritx
09-21-2011, 06:13 AM
google is a really great search engine and as per SEO view Google is the great.

steve12
09-21-2011, 06:38 AM
Why search engine marketing is so important today?

Below are a few facts which should leave you in no doubt that search engine marketing should form an integral part of every web promotion strategy.

85% of Internet users find websites through search engines.

90% of Internet users do not go past the top 30 search engine results. They simply type something else in if they can't find a relevant site.

75% of Internet users have the intention of purchasing a product or service when using search engines.

Benefits of Search Engine Optimization can be achieved only by forming some of the SEO campaign. It is very essential for your company's marketing strategy over the web. Search Engine Optimization is the only most beneficial and fruitful way of reaching the high profit margins by marketing on the web. As the survey shows that 85% of Internet users find websites through search engines. To make your business more successful online, you need to start a search engine optimization campaign.

If you aren't in the top 10 for your market, you are unlikely to get much traffic from any search engine. And Google is the most important search engine in the world today.
Here are some facts to illustrate why:

Fact 1:

Google supplies search results to some of the largest Internet search firms. This means if you have #1 ranking on Google, you most likely will have a #1 ranking on Yahoo, AOL, Netscape, and Earthlink too!

Fact 2:

Google is the most popular search engine in the world today. As of December 2002, Google indexes over 3 billion pages, has more than 150 million daily searches, and more than 60 million unique monthly visitors.

Fact 3:

Google allows you to achieve a Top 10 ranking for FREE, without needing to pay for advertising or to have your site "reviewed". Yahoo now charges $300 every year to be "considered" in their search directory.

Top search results in major Search Engine provide you with a world wide and global exposure with just some of the SEO promoting techniques. Our customers have realized the benefits of SEO after getting our SEO Expert's marketing service. This SEO Promotion increases visibility of your website. A Top 10 ranking on the Google search engine can generate a substantial amount of daily traffic to your website at minimal cost.

Achieving search engine positioning, just does not gives better Page Rank, but it increases web traffic on your site. This traffic may be some times fruitful and may help you in achieving better goals and Increases leads, sales and profits from your website. Search Engine Optimization improves your online presence and the SEO strategies also help in increasing your company's reputation. And this reputation can also help you achieving customer confidence.

vanilla23
09-21-2011, 08:36 AM
Because Google has more search market that's the reason why webmasters do seo for google.

wakee456
09-21-2011, 11:19 AM
Google is the one of most visited and reliable search engine and it give good result if we compare with others .

eshaa83
09-21-2011, 02:32 PM
here in poland google's got around 97% market share so it's a waste of time to do seo for other search engines.

Hosting
01-24-2014, 08:04 AM
here in poland google's got around 97% market share so it's a waste of time to do seo for other search engines.
Statistics doesn't lie ... that much .
Bing search share stays around 2.6%
Adding to this high usage of gecko and chrome based browsers with default google search engine, no wonder uncle G ate whole SeoCake.

as a sidenote, do you remember when BINGy based his SERPs taking results from google ? ;)

Rajiv_UDB
01-31-2014, 08:15 AM
Because Google is one the most and common and known by the people. Also its alogos and updates provide good and genuine results.

NicholasR
02-03-2014, 05:24 AM
Well the quick answer is because a lot more people are using Google to search rather then Yahoo or Bing. So by ranking with google as your priority then you should in fact see more traffic. check out ( compete dot com ) to get some in depth information on the 3. Hope this has helped.

Ship497
02-04-2014, 01:14 AM
Because it is the most popular search engine and also gives the best results for the searched keywords.

displaysandexhi
02-04-2014, 06:02 AM
Many search engines are available in on the web but most of the webmasters are using Google. I want to know that why webmasters are emphasizing on Google for doing SEO and why not other search engines.

freellyuk
02-04-2014, 08:32 AM
more then 70% internet users are search their query in Google
and almost every internet users using Google

friv4mini
02-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Google is always my best search engine.
Because its use very friendly and easy.

Olin Lamanna
02-06-2014, 01:03 AM
Because google skills is truly credible, its speed too. It easily and effectively indexed pages.