PDA

View Full Version : SEO and PPC - differences

andrewwhite345
08-31-2011, 04:41 AM
Return on the Investment is the only concern for me. I want a good hike into my ROI. That is why I need suggestions from your end. From one of my friend, I have come to know that PPC or pay per click is a good technique to earn a lump sum from the internet. PPC actually enhances the traffics for a site enormously. PPC is recommended to them who like to them who want to try luck on the affiliated programs. SEO compared to PPC, I consider that SEO would be more pre-qualified traffic to your website than PPC. Share your comment on them.

smithjames758
08-31-2011, 06:21 AM
SEO(Search engine Optimization) is a process to increase your website SERP(Search engine result position) . SEO increase your website Google PR. SEO mean increase your website backlink to improve your website search engine ranking. This is free of cost (Search engine don't take money for SEO). PPC (Pay par click is a way to search engine advertizement . PPC done for any special keyword or product, This is done by google adword tool by making campaign . 148 You can learn more about how to do PPC by search engine land or SEOMoz website.