PDA

View Full Version : What is the need of SEO?

raghvendrasingh
08-31-2011, 07:38 AM
Hi..
i am not aware of SEO. so i request all of you that give me give some definition or basics point about SEO?

steveschmidt85
08-31-2011, 09:16 AM
if you are newbie in seo i will advice you to refer Google beginner seo guidelines

alexbaker
08-31-2011, 10:33 AM
SEO is a short form of Search Engine Optimization which is a process to increase the visibility of the website in search engine result. In SEO on page optimization and of page optimization are two factors of search engine optimization. SEO is mainly measures web traffic and back links which are most important things to increase the page rank in search engine result.

robwilley7
08-31-2011, 11:52 PM
SEO is a short form of Search Engine Optimization which is a process to increase the visibility of the website in search engine result. In SEO on page optimization and of page optimization are two factors of search engine optimization. SEO is mainly measures web traffic and back links which are most important things to increase the page rank in search engine result.

I agree with you alex.. Its very nice & quality content of SEO.Its very short & simple for newbie's ..
Thanks for sharing..

ajaykr
09-01-2011, 03:38 AM
SEO Means Search engine optimisation .It is way By Which We can Good traffic ,rank,goal for my web site .

Abagail
09-01-2011, 07:58 AM
SEO is an synonymes of Internet marketing. and marketing is a key pahse of any company so, it`s very necessaru for all.

VijendraDiwakar
09-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Need of SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is to increase the visibility of the website or webpage in search engine result.

SEO Professiona
09-01-2011, 08:30 AM
The main goal of SEO Services is to improve your placement in search engines. We can never deny the fact that the online masses utilize this method of information look-up so having a decent placement -- let's say the first page of search engine results -- will definitely grant you a sizable traffic and better productivity for your page.

Click SSL
09-02-2011, 06:29 AM
Search engine optimization is require to get higher SERPs in various search engines if you have high competition in your online business.