PDA

View Full Version : Fast, Reliable, Affordable Webhosting

spbxnet
08-06-2004, 04:05 AM
Alright guys, here's the deal! SPBX.Net Communications is now back in the webhosting business; We're working to provide you with a fast, reliable connection to your website. We're not in this business just for money, We're in this to help people like your self to grow!

We will offer you the following package:
300Meg Space
12GB File transfer
Vhost.SPBX.NET
Total: $5.00
w/ Domain: $14.00
Yearly: $50(plus 6 months free)
Unlimited Tech Support! Phone, IRC, And via HTTP!
FTP Access, FrontPage, cPanel, WHM Control Panel, E-Mail(250Meg storage for email).
And, add a domain for only $9.00 -- register with the product code: #DCHCOM2ID24 in the 'form' at http://www.spbx.net/index.php?p=6 And input your email address and the rest we ask, We will get back with you as soon as possible. And also; register now to recieve two months free service(after 4months customer) and also get another year free of DNS hosting and your domain!

Order now!!! hurry while the offer stands .

spbxnet
08-06-2004, 04:11 AM
Reseller Account(STARTER.PKG):
3000Megs of space(3GB)
100000Megs of bandwidth(100GB)
cPanel, SSH, FTP access.
Own private IP, Unlimited tech support,

And this package also comes with a free domain! ;-)
Price: $22.00/mo
Yearly: $230.00/mo(With another domain free to you upon 6 months; and 6 months free of service, and space/bandwidth upgrade.)
visit us on our site http://www.spbx.net - We're currently not listening the reseller account on the website, but you may use the form 'contact us' or order and just input the 'Reseller Account(Starter)' in the subject, and we will set you up as soon as the email is received! :) Thank you

kooshin.com
08-06-2004, 03:05 PM
Hey man not bad site .

But I guess you need to make it look more professional and optimize it for the search engines , If you are having problem with that I will be happy to design your site for you for free lol .... am not kidding man am just helping you out and also I have a web hosting company and I know what a great design will make your future customers .

anyways, if you are interesed in this just send me an email at webmaster@kooshin.com and will prepare your site design and optimize it for free !