PDA

View Full Version : What is website navigation?

jesicawillss
09-06-2011, 02:05 AM
I want to know about the website navigation. Anyone here to tell me the what is website navigation? Which is the effective website navigation for search engines?

seoxcell
09-06-2011, 03:04 AM
Navigation describes the method individuals use to navigate the World Wide Web in order to arrive at specific websites. Direct navigation is a 10 year old term which is generally understood to include type-in traffic.

SiberForum
09-06-2011, 04:04 AM
I'd like to add that Navigation should be a prominent element of your design.
Since it will often take up much less space than other elements, it should stand out enough so it doesn’t get lost amongst a sea of content.

Macsheen
09-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Website navigation is related to design. It is method which you apply to help website visitor to move one page to another.

yourmobisite
09-06-2011, 06:09 AM
Hello..

Website navigation is important to the success of your website visitor’s experience to your website. The website’s navigation system is like a road map to all the different areas and information contained within the website.

etrade
09-06-2011, 06:18 AM
It's related to design part. visitor move one page to another help of navigation.

alexbaker
09-06-2011, 06:26 AM
Website navigation is a way to jump or move or arrive from one web page to another. Generally webmaster puts menus and sitemaps elements for navigation on the website. It is helping the visitors as well as search engine to arrive easily and fast on the website.