PDA

View Full Version : Directory Backlinks still useful or Lost from SEO

robwilley7
09-07-2011, 02:13 AM
Hello....

Still Directory Backlinks Has Any Worth? I think directory backlinks has loose there SEO importance.

Guys what you recon about Directory Backlinks?

Share your suggestions about this..

Thanks in advance.

iqbal77
10-02-2011, 07:12 PM
After about 200 submision i have got only handful of backlink so it is not worth the effort

dareckyoung
10-03-2011, 02:04 AM
I don't think directory submission is become worthless or useless. It is still very good part of your link building campaign. Directory submission like tactics always gives important links. Personally I would like to use directory submission and would like to recommend someone to use this tactic for building links.

Amy.Sarin
10-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Backlinks from quality directories are still considered as quality backlinks by search engines. Apart from backlinking credit, it gives you lot more, like,
- Traffic
- Search Engine visibility

All in all you get considerable success with directory submission.

kathrinefernand
10-03-2011, 08:25 AM
Yes no doubt its really a valuable link that we get from directories...
Direstory link really lift your site in search engine...

ajaykr
10-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Hi,Directory submission is one of the best method for getting back link

Sanveed
10-03-2011, 11:03 AM
I would recommend to spend less than 5 % time/SEO efforts on directory submission if they have good PR.

jeetendraets
10-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Hi,
I am not agree with you.Directory submission still has their importance.And i think we can't imagine about the seo without the directories.

naeemzia
10-05-2011, 04:35 AM
Directory submission is still very useful if you select only those web directories which have high page rank and traffic and they are do follow as well.and if you just concentrate on quantity instead of quality directories then it could be useless.

scarlettmoss
10-06-2011, 02:48 AM
I have to agree with naeemzia, there are a lot of directories out there that offers automatic free inclusion, this are not worth your time because this means that they don't check websites and you might be included with other sites that are not really with your same niche. bad neighborhood means bad reputation from google, you should invest with well trusted directories like dmoz[which is hard to get in] haha. . but this is a trusted directory that really checks your site first :cool:

jonathan cole
10-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Directory submission is still useful to get back links. People thinks that it is worthless because it takes a long period of time to be approved.

paullopez
10-06-2011, 11:40 AM
Directory submission is still very effective when you are targeting keywords to rank well in search engines. It takes long period to show its benefits, but at free of cost what you want more?

newsky
10-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Yes. Of course it is still important and helpful. Though we can see their usefulness right after our site has been approved by them, we can say that it is a strong backlink. Just stay patience and wait for the output for a month or two.

sabrinataylor83
10-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Yes its really useful technique of seo that really give you a strong backlink that lift your site in search engine...

UmbeeHosting
10-06-2011, 09:11 PM
not all backlinks from directories are useful. Only those large and free directories like dmoz are giving quality backlink thus if we are to use this technique, we have to choose the right directory site.