PDA

View Full Version : What i have too do for fresh site ?

dessy1
09-08-2011, 03:44 AM
Hi Friends,
I have a new site, so I need some good ranking for my site so what i have to do for this. Anyone knows?
Then please suggest me.

dareckyoung
09-08-2011, 05:29 AM
First of all you have to choose good and SEO friendly web design. Make your site SEO friendly with On Page optimizing. SEO friendly image, tag, sitemap like factors and tools can helpful to make your site more attractive for visitors.

MariahLinda99
09-08-2011, 06:47 AM
The high Quality contents will absolutely help you out...then Do the SEO of the pages of your site..!

dareckyoung
09-12-2011, 05:16 AM
You can do every legal and ethical marketing for your promote your website everywhere. Social media is best platform for promote it. Definitely, create high quality content would help a lot more than any other factors.

zita
09-12-2011, 05:45 AM
Hi, try following the below methods:
1) Get the quality backlinks.
2) Make strong Linkbuilding.
3) Go for the best and the unique contents.
4) You can Publish the Articles.
5) SEO Methods are best for the Page Ranking.

michaeljohn
09-12-2011, 06:01 AM
1st of all website design is very attaractive, Fresh Content and page 15 kb below then you improve your website easily.

jammie
09-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Follow these steps and you will see your website ranking well.
- create a quality site. Insert all meta details and title details
- submit your website to Google, wait atleast 3months before you start building links.
- start building links by submitting your website to directories and search engines and social bookmarking sites
- now create links via article marketing, blogs, forums etc.

You should see yoru site ranking well within about 3 months. Goodluck.

carolinehill
09-12-2011, 05:15 PM
First of all you have to Do On page Activities for your website, after then Start with Link Building Activities like Article Submissions, Directory Submissions, Press Release Submissions, Social Profile Creations etc. for your website. Just make Submissions in High Page Rank Do follow websites. You can also Promote your website in Social Networking Sites., it is best way to Increase Visitors on website.

maaria143
09-13-2011, 07:15 AM
For this quality and unique content are very important.

Robert 1234
09-13-2011, 08:09 AM
first concentrate on onpage optimization and then off page optimization

kathrinefernand
09-13-2011, 08:31 AM
Hello,
I am SEO professional and i suggest you to do SEO of your website if you want that your website get good page rank. But more over if youe need good and better page rank all SEO work must be done in Do-follow Sites. For any other query or inform regarding this please feel free to ask me.

Thanks

Vec&sec
09-15-2011, 05:10 AM
My personal experience proves that paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) is one of the best places to deal with if you need to improve traffic of your sites.
Posting packages are ideally suited to both established forums or blogs that need a little variety and new life injected into them, but also to brand new forums that have no posts at all.

ajaykr86
09-15-2011, 05:26 AM
You have to do first seo Onoage work than off page work

samdorjey
09-15-2011, 05:35 AM
write good and unique content,choose appropriate and less competitive keywords, write blogs and make links by submitting your site in directories,bookmarking etc.