PDA

View Full Version : what are the difference between online storefronts & selling on eBay?

kyli.smith
09-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Hi...

can anyone tell me the difference of online storefronts & selling on eBay?

explain in detail..

thanks in advance..

jesicawillss
12-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Online storefronts is secure and costing lower than eBay.

michaelmoody84
03-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Online storefronts are much more secure than online auction sites or similar product auction platforms, and the credit card transaction fees are lower than eBay’s. Individuals who sell on eBay do not necessarily own an online store and are not always eBusiness owners.

knowledge base software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/benefits.aspx)

amythhomas
03-23-2012, 01:25 AM
Thanks for your information. I understand the difference. Can anyone knows abot kmart.com..is it a good website to buy the products? please explain.

Hi...

can anyone tell me the difference of online storefronts & selling on eBay?

explain in detail..

thanks in advance..

colesraymond
05-22-2012, 02:54 AM
Thanks for sharing this useful information! Hope that you will continue with the kind of stuff you are doing.

Mandy46
06-21-2012, 02:40 AM
Online storefronts are much more secure than online auction sites or similar product auction platforms, and the credit card transaction fees are lower than eBay’s. Individuals who sell on eBay do not necessarily own an online store and are not always eBusiness owners.

quochoai
08-19-2017, 05:53 AM
Nature is no different, one is self-supplying products, self-sealing, self-care customers ... ebay is that we associate with them then we sell products to them and receive commissions The whole cost of shipping, customer care is ebay lo. We just seo up