PDA

View Full Version : difference between organic seo and inorganic seo

robwilley7
09-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Hello Friend..

I want some information about this in details.
Can anyone tell me What is the difference between organic seo and inorganic seo?

Share your answers..

Thanks in advance.

tajtour
09-12-2011, 03:02 AM
Organic SEO means ethical SEO i.e. white hat SEO & Inorganic SEO means unethical SEO i.e. black hat SEO.

Always go with white hat SEO for getting good & ling term results. Black hat SEO results banned your website..

websitedesign
10-14-2011, 01:13 AM
organic are free techniques and in organic are paid...

colinwood07
10-14-2011, 02:44 AM
Organic SEO is Free. But Inorganic SEO is Paid (Like PPC)

ClaraJames
10-14-2011, 02:50 AM
There is only one difference between organic and inorganic. Organic is free but inorganic is paid like PPC and many more.

dareckyoung
10-14-2011, 06:09 AM
Yeah! Main difference between both kind of SEO. Organic SEO is free and In organic SEO like SEM/PPC are paid SEO.

daisy
10-14-2011, 07:05 AM
Organic SEO is way to get free of cost traffic on your website and organic SEO is natural way but it is time consuming or long term process. BY organic SEO we can’t get quick result but it is useful to all type of business.

Inorganic SEO is paid process so we can get result in very short time and very fast because by use of inorganic SEO we get targeted traffic but it is not applicable for all kind of business.

Amy.Sarin
10-14-2011, 07:07 AM
The term ‘Inorganic SEO’ is a misnomer to me. Whatever you do to improve your rankings on search engines organically is SEO. There are paid (inorganic) forms improving your search rankings too, of which PPC is one...

Ken Peterson
10-14-2011, 07:33 AM
Organic SEO is way to get free of cost traffic on your website and organic SEO is natural way but it is time consuming or long term process. BY organic SEO we can’t get quick result but it is useful to all type of business.

Inorganic SEO is paid process so we can get result in very short time and very fast because by use of inorganic SEO we get targeted traffic but it is not applicable for all kind of business.

Same thought.

samueld
10-14-2011, 08:12 AM
Organic SEO is Free. But Inorganic SEO is Paid (Like PPC)

something new here by you for Organic and Inorganic. You just separated them in free and paid.

Originally Organic SEO is process of optimizing website with genuine and approved techniques by experts and which meets Google Guide Line. To implement this technique, we need to be dependable on link building and those resources to get back links are free, but need to pay for experts who are implementing this technique on any website.

PPC - This is paid, But not Inorganic. If we set related keywords in Google, then we will get our ads to be displayed, Else we can't. Because there are lots of factors to display ads and now Google also follows some criteria to make your ads visible on Google Search Page.

VijendraDiwakar
10-14-2011, 08:36 AM
Organic seo also called ethical seo or white hat seo and inorganic seo called black hat seo or unethical seo.

steveschmidt85
10-15-2011, 03:42 AM
Organic seo also called ethical seo or white hat seo and inorganic seo called black hat seo or unethical seo.

Inorganic doesn't mean unethical. PPC can be included in Inorganic that means which doesn't appear in natural way

JerrickYeoh
10-16-2011, 11:47 PM
is Organic SEO = White Hat SEO or Organic Traffic ?
Inorganic SEO = Black Hat SEO or Other than Organic Traffic?
Seem everyone give the difference answer here.