PDA

View Full Version : Social networks or bookmarks

thomasceely12
09-17-2011, 02:42 AM
The role of the socially driven media is increasing day by day. Most of the people work with them for the search engine optimization. Yes, they do not have any direct value or very low value for the search engines. But, if you can use them properly, you can be blessed with a huge number of traffics which will definitely help in the search engine optimization. As for your opinion, what is additionally beneficial, social bookmarking or social networking? How about other SEO services such as Squidoo, press release, article writing, article submission and more?

divontop
09-22-2011, 07:47 AM
I will Prefer Social Bookmarking My friend, because it is really good source to get good results

hostingraja
09-22-2011, 08:46 AM
If using social book marking means you get it good back links. so your keyword will improve very quickly.

jamsen
12-18-2012, 08:53 AM
Your company’s marketing strategy is bound to include social media in some way. This powerful method of connecting with consumers can be tapped into through various means, such as blogging and social bookmarking. These two elements actually work together in your social media optimization strategy to draw consumers in and keep them coming back.

titly555
12-19-2012, 04:54 AM
1. More Targeted Traffic to your website
2. Build Authority and Reputation
3. Get your pages Indexed faster on Search Engines
4. Higher Search Engine Ranking
5. Better PageRank
To get this benefit I do bookmark.

Vamp1re
12-19-2012, 05:14 AM
i prefer both social book marking and social media both r very strong to get traffic on ur site to make page rank up

arindamdutta16
01-03-2013, 04:01 AM
Social networks and bookmarks both are important for off page seo. Bookmarking is good for backlink and traffic. Other way social networking site like facebook, twitter is famous for increasing more traffic.

steveschmidt85
01-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Social Bookmarking is still the one of the best SEO technique to get quality backlinks for the site. You just need to use quality site which has high PR and domain authority.

partapamit
01-05-2013, 07:09 AM
Social bookmarking as well as social media both have good importance in SEO,but if we use social media in proper way it will be more beneficial and can give lots of traffic to website.

interservermike
01-07-2013, 08:51 PM
1. More Targeted Traffic to your website
2. Build Authority and Reputation
3. Get your pages Indexed faster on Search Engines
4. Higher Search Engine Ranking
5. Better PageRank
To get this benefit I do bookmark.

These are best benefits that you can get using Bookmarking. Very good list Buddy, for me I do social bookmarking as well to engage with my customers and follow up on them so I can build a trusting relationship with them. :)

disneyticket
01-10-2013, 02:15 AM
Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage and search for bookmarks of resources online. Unlike file sharing, the resources themselves aren't shared, merely bookmarks that reference them.

postcyhosting1
01-11-2013, 03:42 AM
Social media marketing and bookmarking are the better options friend.
Preferring them is a better advantage for traffic flow.

Server Hosting
01-12-2013, 04:47 AM
i prefer social bookmarking for getting more and more backlinks !

Kababs
01-14-2013, 04:15 AM
Social Media Marketing is one of the best SEO tools ever. If you look at twitter for example, all you need to do is to include your keyword(s) on your twitter page. http://www.windowspcforums.com You get lots of linkbacks by doing this.

rob_marin
01-23-2013, 07:32 AM
Social networking is a great way to share your favorite links with the other on the internet. Social bookmarks provide more than backlinks

Php classifieds (http://www.softbizscripts.com/classifieds-script-software.php)

KAMAL11
02-05-2013, 01:29 AM
Social communication is very important as far as i think.