PDA

View Full Version : What is Inner page SEO ?

maddy58
09-19-2011, 01:49 AM
What is Inner page SEO ? What`s the best practise to follow when planning for the Inner page SEO...........

bryanbell
09-20-2011, 06:04 AM
The inner page SEO process is similar to home page SEO process and it is use to improving the page rank of inner page. It’s followed On page SEO basically meta tag description, mate tag keyword and title. For inner page SEO the meta tag should be different to compare all pages of the website. By use of the inner page SEO process we can get high page rank and improve visibility on search engine.

maaria143
09-22-2011, 08:18 AM
Inner page means On page SEO, including Meta tags, meta description, title, sitemap.

wakee456
09-22-2011, 05:01 PM
I think both are same home page and inner pager seo .
Can any one tell me about the difference between these . In my opinions there is no difference .

aoaoo0
09-23-2011, 04:39 AM
Inner page SEO means targeting inner pages for optimization and improving the page rank of inner pages on Google. It follows On page SEO that basically focuses on meta tags that is meta title, meta description and meta keywords. In inner page SEO one thing should be noted that the Meta tags should be different of all web pages of a website.

justinthomsony
03-15-2013, 05:48 AM
According to me, there is not any type of different existing between home page and inner pages SEO activities. The all on page activities are really same for inner pages.

steveschmidt85
03-15-2013, 06:45 AM
As wakee456 said both are the same. Just you are doing seo for inner pages of sites so you can call it this way but I don't think it's necessary to give different names.

davidwong01
03-15-2013, 07:34 AM
Simply inner page seo is a deep link submission where we submit inner page of our website.

seoworldclass
03-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Hello Friends,

Inner page Seo means On page SEO, including Meta tags, meta description, title, sitemap.

Thanks and Regards
reputationhead.com

stuartmike4
03-16-2013, 12:47 AM
Inner page SEO means that links are submitted not only on the home page of the website but also on the inner pages(different product pages, Contact us page) as well, With home page we also target the inner pages of the website to get them ranked on specific keywords with their specific page in search engines.

brainpulse
03-23-2013, 07:23 AM
Inner page or Outer page seo is same only difference is we target Internal pages in of page activities instead of Home page.

greg
03-25-2013, 01:26 AM
Inner page SEO is similar to home page SEO you have to make links for the inner pages as you build links for home page using social bookmarking, forums, and directory. inner page seo work is also good for overall site's ranking.

jamsen
04-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Inner page Seo means On page SEO, including Meta tags, meta description, title, sitemap.

borgninestallon
04-09-2013, 02:32 AM
It is nothing but optimizing the inner page with complete ON PAGE work. There are many ON page work starting from title tag, meta tags, content, image, link optimization etc. Just practice all these in site's inner page in order to get well structured site.

Markyarnell08
04-09-2013, 03:22 AM
Inner page sounds like OnPage SEO to me. It's all about optimizing your own website. This can be done through relevant, good quality content, proper keyword density, META desriptions, META tags, and the design of your website as user-friendly. This is a good preparation for OffPage SEO.

sabrinasai
04-10-2013, 02:58 AM
SEO process for inner pages is as similar as it is for index page or home page. You need to optimize ts, content, meta tags, header tags etc. For improving the visibility of your web pages you have to get backlinks for inner pages also.

semaphore.v
04-16-2013, 05:57 AM
Deep linking is the technique of generating back links for the inner pages of a website.The quality of indexing will be able to be improved by using deep linking.

blessy_smith
04-30-2013, 02:13 AM
SEO process for inner pages is as similar as it is for index page or home page. You need to optimize ts, content, meta tags, header tags etc. For improving the visibility of your web pages you have to get backlinks for inner pages also.

SANTOSH123
05-01-2013, 06:48 AM
Inner page seo is work as on page SEO. In Inner page SEO we work on Meta tags, meta description, Sitemap.

Priya321
05-02-2013, 07:26 AM
innner page seo like onpage seo it means title, meta tag, meta discription, xml file, or robot.txt file