PDA

View Full Version : blog if I have a website?

ajaykr86
09-23-2011, 06:44 AM
can i use a blog if I have a website?

dombowkett
12-23-2018, 09:16 PM
Yes, website blogging is best choice to generate self backlinks within a website, by interlinking pages, posts.

MVM Infotech
12-23-2018, 11:21 PM
blogs can be a website or part of a website. However, not all websites can be called blogs. For example, WPBeginner is a blog and a website.

neelseowork
12-24-2018, 12:03 AM
Obviously yes!
you can use if you have a website. simply develop a page and start adding relevant blogs.
Share it socially!

nikki shah
12-24-2018, 12:03 AM
The question is not 'why' but 'why not?'

vishwanath
12-28-2018, 08:32 AM
A blog is a website in which items are posted on a regular basis and displayed in reverse chronological order. The term blog is a shortened form of weblog or web log. Authoring a blog, maintaining a blog or adding an article to an existing blog is called “blogging”

johnfernandis
12-28-2018, 01:59 PM
Yes, even if you have a website, you can have a blog. Nowadays blogs are very useful to generate traffic as those do not contain promotional content. You can also interlink your website pages with your blog.

Prateektechnoso
12-31-2018, 07:51 AM
Yeah Surely. Blog is the one of the best way to increase Excellent Organic traffic and Keywords ranking in SERP. We can give Excellent quality content for Search Engine and Users through Blog of your Website.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.