PDA

View Full Version : SEO Methods for Ecommerce Websites

robwilley7
09-24-2011, 06:27 AM
If you are going to develop an E-commerce site, considering SEO and online marketing is as important as what you develop as the end product.All this methods you have to keep in mind..

Creating static pages
Off-the-self Shopping carts
Redo your Web site architecture
Dynamic Title & Meta Tags
Logo and Image alt tags
Header tags and dynamic breadcrumb trail
Top, Side and Footer Navigation's
Left Side Navigation
Homepage Content Area
Support link exchanges
Measure success from targeted traffic and conversions
Minimize use of flash

If anyone want to share more then feel free to discuss..
Thanks....

mesasa
09-25-2011, 06:43 AM
Optimize your Internal Site Search: This is more of a usability tip, but it applies perfectly within the context of eCommerce SEO. Because your visitor found your site via a search engine, they will likely expect your internal site search to work as well. I’ve found that many first time visitors landing your site from a SERP will search for the exact same term they typed into Google.

mesasa
09-25-2011, 06:44 AM
Optimize your Internal Site Search: This is more of a usability tip, but it applies perfectly within the context of eCommerce SEO. Because your visitor found your site via a search engine, they will likely expect your internal site search to work as well. I’ve found that many first time visitors landing your site from a SERP will search for the exact same term they typed into Google.

Harp32Wil
09-25-2011, 09:44 PM
I’ve found that many first time visitors landing your site from a SERP will search for the exact same term they typed into Google.