PDA

View Full Version : Website Hit

jeetendraets
09-27-2011, 08:41 AM
Hi,
How can i track that how many hits my website?

James-A
09-27-2011, 02:31 PM
You can trace the traffic/hits from your control panel. If you are using cPanel then you can check the traffic/hits from “Awstats” option and if its Plesk then you can check it from “Web Stats”.

Inerol
09-27-2011, 05:59 PM
As said above, you can access Analytics via your control panel (cPanel) with detailed specifications.

There are also many features that Google offers, such as Google Webmaster and Google Analytics which will give you detailed reports in real time about your website.

From Google Analytics:

Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you're more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites

dareckyoung
09-28-2011, 03:13 AM
Yeah Obviously. You can know about it from using Google Analytic tool. It is very smart and advanced tool from Google. The main advantage of the tool is that it is absolutely free. You can track your traffic with this tool.

Best of luck!

GardnerBulkeley
09-29-2011, 04:45 PM
With your website, you get an inbuilt statistics package to analyze the website traffic. The other option as suggested is Google Analytics tool or the ones that you get with your control panel.

pinkypainter
09-30-2011, 02:20 AM
Number of hit can be checked from your control panel. Google Analytic is to check website traffic with other details.

gprince
09-30-2011, 02:38 AM
It is great information to check hits of your website.
Thanks for sharing this.

jamsen
12-18-2012, 08:52 AM
One of the most important things you, as a webmaster, should do is to monitor your web traffic. You have to know where they are coming from and where they are going on your website. You can significantly increase your revenue if you understand these user habits.
You can use google analytics.

Vamp1re
12-19-2012, 05:20 AM
i prefer u Google Analytics make account on google Google Analytics and see who much traffic u have on ur site

Poljakzo
12-21-2012, 12:32 AM
hi, I Poljakzo. I feel good to join you. The Google Analytics is proved to be the best way to monitor the web traffic.

friendly
12-21-2012, 09:21 AM
Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you're more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites. Thanks

bidaddy
05-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Access your webpage statistics. If you're using a platform like WordPress, it's very easy to access your site's stats. These features come built into the web platform for easy tracking and maintenance, and will give you an accurate picture of your webpage's traffic.
If you're on WordPress, click on Dashboard, to the upper left hand side. Beneath it, you'll see several categories.[1]
Click on My Blogs. Next to your highlighted primary blog, you'll see a small icon with a graph inside of it labeled Stats. Open it to reveal your website's over all traffic.[2]

BreezeHost
07-21-2017, 02:35 AM
Google Analytics measures your advertisement ROI, tracks your website hits, impressions, a number of clicks you get & conversions generated from it.

Hoang lan
08-17-2017, 11:19 PM
You use my console or my chromengage, a tool that helps you track and reach potential users is very useful

davidweb09
12-14-2018, 11:05 AM
Google Analytics is best SEO tools to check online traffic for your website easily. http://cheaphousesnearme.com/