PDA

View Full Version : How do I submit an article?

sabrinataylor83
09-28-2011, 10:50 PM
How do I submit an article?
Tell me dear... I am new in seo

seoxcell
09-29-2011, 01:38 AM
Few tips here.

Always submit a fresh content
Your article title must be 60 to 70 words with space
Your article body part must be up to 360 words.
Submit your article with relevant category

dareckyoung
09-29-2011, 02:58 AM
Well, first of all, you should have a article. Now you have to make title and summary of your article content. Then open one the article directories like EzineArticles, ArticleBase, GoArticles, etc. Create account on it and Logged in it. Then click on "Submit Article". Mention title, summary, body and signature at their boxes. And then click on submit.

I prefer manual article submission.

bryanbell
09-29-2011, 05:11 AM
Article submission is very easy task but before submitting your article in any website first check your content because it should be unique content, check duplication and relevant to category. To submit just go to any article site and make an account and log in then click on submit article. Then mention title, summary, body, category and resource box with website link after that submit it.

Amy.Sarin
09-29-2011, 06:31 AM
I am quite dismissive of article marketing. With Matt Cutts clearly discouraging this form of link-building (post the Panda update)...”I am not a huge fan of article marketing”...why don’t you consider other facets of article writing like blogging, blog posting etc?
And, for that matter, there is no fun in submitting the same article to different article directories...Except the one that got indexed first, rest all will be labelled as duplicate...

dareckyoung
09-30-2011, 07:45 AM
For submit articles, there are various article directories used. Article Monkeyz, GoArticle and Ezineartice are few best article directories among us. Article marketing is one of the most oldest link building tactic. But it is very effective.

kathrinefernand
09-30-2011, 08:23 AM
First you have to get some article directories
2. sign up on these sites
3.make a proper profile on each site
4.find the button submit article
5.fill the required things as title, keyword, category, body, author bio etc
6.click on submit

jonathan cole
09-30-2011, 08:25 AM
First of all write good unique and quality article and then search for high PR Article directory. Make account on those directory and you are done. Now you can publish your article there. After submission of article it would be hold for review, once approved by moderator it will be online and you are done.

tajtour
09-30-2011, 08:45 AM
Create an unique article for your website. Then registered into article submission site & then submit your article in it. Create a catchy tag link or title for your article to get maximum visitors to your article...

wakee456
09-30-2011, 05:59 PM
login
click on submit your article
then you will find a form
put title minimum of 20 words
put Description your description should not exceed from 60 words
put body your body must be 350 + words
put tags and keywords
put your author bio and submit it .

taniasharma
10-01-2011, 04:56 AM
Rules to submit Article:

* Register on Article website.
* Write title of article.
* post summary of article. Word limit of summary is usually 250 characters.
* post main article in body. It should have minimum 400 words(Every Article website have own word limit). if your articles doesn’t have sufficient words. Small articles are usually disapproved.
* Then post your links. Some sites restrict you to post link in first and second paragraph, but you can make link in next paragraphs. Some article sites restrict you to make more than 2 links. There are some more sites which either let you make one link or no link in your content. Those site which don’t let you make links in content, they facilitate you to make link in “About the Author” or “Resource” section. Search engine serves same weight age, even if you are making links in “Resource” or “About the Author” section.

Marsh23
07-25-2014, 01:42 AM
Find article directories
Read their writing tips and guidelines
Then you can now submit your article with unique contents :)

colnettella
07-29-2014, 05:45 AM
If you find an article site who accepts articles then read their tips and guidelines and follow the given steps:
Check with the signup option
Fill the details which are necessary
Make a profile on each site
Post the title, summary, keywords
Press on submit button

nancyisabell
07-29-2014, 06:12 AM
Check articles websites gives you do-follow link or not and then check page rank & domain authority... or even you put content in that check your content was unique or not i mean content always fresh then put it most important. Google always gives 1st preference is content or google like fresh content so google guidelines also very important.

onlinebigboss
07-29-2014, 08:16 AM
go article
sites then do register then after you can submit any article on his sites

Ship497
07-30-2014, 02:30 AM
Find the articles submission website by searching on Google and submit your quality articles on it.

Sites like Ezinearticles is good for submitting the quality articles.

After the Google updates, article submission is considered as less effective but still you can get generate traffic from it.

godwin
12-11-2020, 12:31 AM
How to Publish an Article in a Magazine in 5 Steps
Choose a topic you're passionate about. Before you can see your byline in a magazine publication or website, you'll need to come up with a great article idea. ...
Research and write. ...
Edit your article. ...
Determine which publications to submit to. ...
Submit your article.