PDA

View Full Version : Page Rank & Trust Rank - Do These Terms Mean The Same?

robwilley7
09-30-2011, 02:00 AM
Hello Folks!!.

Want to discuss about this this topic..

Is page rank & trust rank are same? What is the diffrence between them.

Share your suggestions..

Thanks in advance..

SSLMatrix
09-30-2011, 04:32 AM
Dear robwilley7,

I know about Page Rank but never heard about Trust Rank. Is this new one? I am eagerly wait for the answer.

Thanks in Advance.

Amy.Sarin
09-30-2011, 07:39 AM
Just as Page Rank is Google’s proprietary tool, Trust Rank is Yahoo’s way of assigning importance to a page developed by the attainment of truly relevant, natural and authoritative links.
*Both PR and TR affect SERPs only negligibly. I try and focus on the bigger picture - search rankings, traffic, conversions and ROI.

jonathan cole
09-30-2011, 08:37 AM
Trust Rank and Page rank are similar and both shows your site importance and quality.

iqbal77
10-02-2011, 05:13 PM
page rank is numerical value from 0 to 10 whereas Trust Rank is the Trust levels granted to any single website on the net. This Trust Rank helps certain websites to score higher rankings on search engines.

sailakoliloli
10-04-2011, 02:34 AM
Page Rank is the numerical value, weighting 1-10 for any single website or webpage. The Google/Yahoo Trust Rank is one of the most important factors in determining actual rankings of your website i.e. your SERPs. Trust Rank is the Trust levels granted to any single website on the net. This Trust Rank helps certain websites to score higher rankings on search engines.

wakee456
10-04-2011, 06:24 PM
I really don't know about the page rank and trust rank . Thanks all of you for your good comments .