PDA

View Full Version : Promotion of Blogs

gprince
09-30-2011, 02:46 AM
Hi there to all,
I need few tips to promote my blog it is a technological blog.
I need unique ways to promote it and please don’t write about the traditional methods,
I know them already.

Plusplushosting
09-30-2011, 03:30 AM
Where are many places where you can receive quality service for improving traffic that will come to your blogs.

Blog commenting service can be also helpful.

Peligino
09-30-2011, 04:05 AM
Think that it will be a good idea to deal with paidforumposting.com - they provide professional services for those webmasters who want to increase traffic that comes to their web sites.
Pricing is reasonable and the service is based on quality.

SSLMatrix
09-30-2011, 04:22 AM
Hi there to all,
I need few tips to promote my blog it is a technological blog.
I need unique ways to promote it and please don’t write about the traditional methods,
I know them already.

Submit your blog rss feed in rss submission site. That should be best method to promote your blog.

Regards.

Amy.Sarin
09-30-2011, 07:40 AM
Here is some help:
- Promote your blogs on social networking websites
- Install social networking widgets on your blog
- Publish quality wall post on your profile page
- Promote your blog on niche related forums
- Comment on niche related blogs
- Try to make your blog interactive (encourage people to comment on your blog and allow guest posting)
- You can integrate videos on your blog and promote those videos on different video distribution sites
- Guest post on other niche related, high authority blogs

Guest posting works best for me. Keyword Country helps me in finding niche related, high authority blogs to guest post on...My magic wand it is!

jonathan cole
09-30-2011, 08:33 AM
First of all make good meta of your blog and then submit it to different blog directories and submit RSS feed to different feed directories. you can promote your blog via different networking site as well. The most important is to make a quality post on regular interval.

tajtour
09-30-2011, 08:46 AM
Apply the same on-page & off-page techniques

Johan68
10-01-2011, 08:28 AM
I would suggest article submission and blog commenting.