PDA

View Full Version : How can i defeat my competitors in the SEO?

jeetendraets
09-30-2011, 08:44 AM
Hi,
Please tell me.

mesasa
09-30-2011, 03:28 PM
firs thing to do is analyze all backlinks from your competitor sites.
Than manually check each site that is linking to him, and by doing hat you can see what strategy he used for his off site seo.
you can find on this forum many different strategy's for seo and apply the, try doing same as your competitor did, plus add something new and you should beat him.

taniasharma
10-01-2011, 05:43 AM
I agree with Mesasa, you should analysis the backlinks of your competitor websites using any competitor backlinks checker tools. I use Spyglass in SEO powersuit tool for analysis the competitor backlinks. Post your links where your competitor post their own links.
In present use use and quality content for your Articles, Forum, Blogs, website.. etc because after after update Google's new algorithm Google Panda, content is king. If you use low quality content or copy content, you will get unexpected results means high drop in ranking, site penalty or ban the site.

Amy.Sarin
10-03-2011, 08:30 AM
By employing rigorous on-page and off-page optimization and by spying on them...Keyword Country lets me do that...It sends me alerts whenever my competitors change their SEO strategy..I am all for it :)