PDA

View Full Version : Article Submitter

sabrinataylor83
10-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Are there any Article Submitter's out there/if there are could anyone reccomend me one?

Amy.Sarin
10-03-2011, 08:21 AM
Why do you need an article submitter when everybody is leaning away from article marketing...Article directories were badly axed by the latest Panda attack...and with Matt Cutts himself stating, “I am not a huge fan of article marketing”, why do you want be tagged as a gray-hatter for automated submission?

Refer to this link for information about panda affected sites
http://www.keywordcountry.com/blog/google-optimization/rules-of-high-rankings-changed-surviving-google-panda-update/
You should rather go for Blogging and social networking as these are effective ways of building backlinks and improving SERPs.

kathrinefernand
10-03-2011, 08:22 AM
Yes i am also with manually submission of articles...
Because these submitter can never fill capatcha or most relevant category.

EdgeMan
10-05-2011, 10:54 AM
you can try using IBP (Internet Business Promoter), it's easy to use...

wakee456
10-05-2011, 11:20 AM
I think manual submission is the best . If you use any software you will be consider spammer by google and may be your website will ban for permanent basis .

campbellsteven
10-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Manual submission is a best way. But due to new technologies and softwares in these days peoples are using "Article Marketing Robot" for "Article Submissions" but that is not a complete software he is working best but not submitting the article in huge sites like "ezinearticles, articlesbase, articleclick" etc and also not generating the report with selected category.

So manual is always best

sai
10-08-2011, 03:38 AM
hi,

I have 3 years experience in submitting articles. please contact.

saroja.durga@gmail.com