PDA

View Full Version : Why article submission is a poor SEO tactic?

robwilley7
10-03-2011, 02:29 AM
Hello to everyone..

Guys i want to know your opinions about this questions.
Can anyone tell me Why article submission is a poor SEO tactic?

Is it true !.

Share your views.
thanks in advance.

pricepointshop
10-03-2011, 05:42 AM
Hello to everyone..

Is it true !.

Share your views.
thanks in advance.

i don't thing so article is poor tactic in seo
it's great work to get your keyword rank in google

Amy.Sarin
10-03-2011, 07:38 AM
Just like the realty sector, article marketing is all about the most profitable location...And since, a good number of article directories were axed by the recent Panda update, people like me have become quite dismissive of this technique...It makes no sense, now, roll the same article on different submission sites...
And with blogging sounding a much better technique, why would anybody want to stick to the old, fuddy-duddy tactics?

etrade
10-03-2011, 07:40 AM
Its not right, Article also improve ranking and visitor.

gaurav467
10-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Article Submission is increase the ranking of your site and also increase the traffic.

paullopez
10-03-2011, 09:12 AM
If you publish one article on multiple article directories they might attract 3 or 4 links, but it will weak the value of article. If you publish articles in one place, that is on your website and you then promote them individually on the Internet; it would be more beneficial for your website.

Ethan627
10-03-2011, 05:07 PM
So far Google Panda update in its algorithm. Now it detects duplicate content and discourage it. So if you post articles with same contents it can harm your website popularity.

dareckyoung
10-04-2011, 03:20 AM
Many SEO experts had announced that Article submission is going to be worthless after recent update of Google Panda. I don't think so. I have solution of this. If you submit unique article every-time, so it will be worth for you. Don't be mistake with using same article or duplicate article at same time. Do changes in your article body every time before submit it in article directories.

cbonline
10-04-2011, 04:05 AM
I completely disagree. Article posting is a great way to gain backlinks and traffic.

MLM Software (http://www.cbonlinepvtltd.com/)

newsky
10-04-2011, 05:38 AM
Here are 5 good reasons why article submission is a poor link building tactic and why you should publish your best articles on your own site as opposed to article sites:

1/ If you submit the article to an article site and market the article on social media sites, the links will be going to the article site and not your own.

2/ If you submit the article to an article site and it attracts links from other websites, blogs etc. they will be going to the article site and not your own.

3/ If you submit the article to an article site then the search engine traffic will go to the article site, the readers may or may not click the link to your own site.

4/ If your article is great surely you want the readers of your website to be able to read it, if you submit the article to an article site they won’t.

5/ Most article sites are not trusted by the search engines so the links back to your own site will hold little if any weight.

Publishing informative articles on your own website and marketing them on social media and press release sites etc. is a great SEO tactic and the rewards can be plentiful.

Publishing the article on your own site and article sites is a complete waste of time as article sites generally generate very little traffic and only one copy of the article will be counted by the search engines.

stevejohnson
10-04-2011, 06:23 AM
We carry out Manual submissions to High Rank Article Sites, with different anchor text and description. We submit your site to quality Article Sites, most of them require us to create a unique account for you before submission. We'll create unique email ids for you, register your account with each site, verify the email, submit your site and finally give you the access to the email account that we created for you.

Get your articles done quickly and at competitive rates. Just submit your order and wait for your articles to be delivered right to your inbox.

aarisseo
10-04-2011, 07:38 AM
In my opinion its wrong, article submission is very effective strategy to get increase your page rank. If you submit unique and well-written articles in high page rank sites, it will definately works.

colinwood07
10-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Hello robwilly7,

I am not agree with you. article is also helpful for a keyword ranking.if you publish your article in high pr good website with anchor text link is helpful.

jeetendraets
10-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Hi,
I am not agree with you because article submission is a good way to get the good baclinks..........

samueld
10-04-2011, 08:52 AM
Hello to everyone..

Is it true !.

Share your views.
thanks in advance.

You have some misunderstanding about this.
Article submission is not poor seo tactic.

Article submission, directory submission, blog posting and social bookmarking are traditional ways of SEO. These are not poor ways, these are the strongest way of promotion.

wakee456
10-04-2011, 01:07 PM
This is not right that article submission is poor tactic . Article writing and submission is the good technique to get traffic and good result .

skyinfo
10-05-2011, 03:37 AM
Article Submission is the best technique of SEO, it will increase your website back links as well as improve ranking in search engines, yeah but article should be unique otherwise article submission directories will not approve your article..

rapidsslonline
10-05-2011, 08:03 AM
article is so important SEO most up people work on it who work on SEO as its so useful for creating Backlinks.

abdonshaun
10-06-2011, 05:23 AM
this is not true article submission is a very useful seo tactic

servermonitor
10-06-2011, 06:01 AM
Hello to everyone..

Is it true !.

Share your views.
thanks in advance.

Article submission is ever green back links method with good content and good links your visitors will me more

UmbeeHosting
10-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Article submission per se has not diminished its value in terms of SEO. Google had just de-listed those article directories that did not comply with their guidelines.