PDA

View Full Version : Suggest me !

wakee456
10-03-2011, 11:25 AM
I feel very much bore at Saturday morning so I decided to make a forum website . I am very new to seo and don't know how to work . I really don't know how can I promote my forum . Please take a look at my forum advance-world.forumur.net and suggest me some ideas . Your ideas will be highly appreciated .

dareckyoung
10-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Hi Wakee!

You have started quite well with the forum. You have to post regularly in this forum. Make it search engine friendly. Allowed members to promote their sites or brands after they reached at some points. Promote your forum just like you promote your site. Do link building for it. Forum and blog posting would be more effective.

ajaykr
10-04-2011, 05:14 AM
I am SEO Executive ,If you have any priblem Plz ask me question i will reply you

SSLMatrix
10-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Keep your forum clean from spammer.

Regards.

wakee456
10-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Hi all ,
You suggestions are very valuable for me . I would like to thank all of you my dear friends .

dareckyoung
10-07-2011, 02:54 AM
You should have to satisfied your members and visitors with good information or solving their problems. I think you would be aware with that forums are mostly visited for asking queries, got reviews or share something. So lots of members would be come with their queries. So if you answered about their question properly and they satisfied with them, so they would become again and again. So this build this kind of relationship with your members is important.

nitinslash
10-07-2011, 04:14 AM
I feel very much bore at Saturday morning so I decided to make a forum website . I am very new to seo and don't know how to work . I really don't know how can I promote my forum . Please take a look at my forum advance-world.forumur.net and suggest me some ideas . Your ideas will be highly appreciated .
If you have any problem in seo please ask I will try to my best to solve your problems.

Thanks!