PDA

View Full Version : What is SEO?

aarisseo
10-05-2011, 02:10 AM
Hello Mate,

I've been searching for some time for SEO Guide for Beginers. I've also noticed that many members of the forum have been asking how to do this.

So I've put my findings in a guide that is free for you to read at…

What is SEO? (http://www.aarisindia.com/blog/what-is-seo/)

Thank you for…taking the time.

With Love

skyinfo
10-05-2011, 03:30 AM
Search Engine Optimization is a process designed to increase your web page ranking in search engine result pages...

rapidsslonline
10-05-2011, 08:05 AM
SEO stands for search engine optimization of a site. SEO is the fine art of creating and constructing a site so that it ranks high on the search engines preferably on the first page so that you will have much traffic and potential buyers of your services and products.

MrWetson12
10-05-2011, 03:51 PM
it is SEarch Engine Optemization it increase the visiblity of Website and enable it more effective.

newsky
10-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a set of activities aiming to improve the visibility of a website in organic search results (also referred to as non-paid or natural search results) for a specified set of keyphrases (search queries selected for promotion).

SEO is one of the most efficient strategies for getting maximum benefit from your online presence. A company that offers such services is called an SEO company.

Search engines use specific algorithms to determine what website will be ranked higher for some particular query in search results. These algorithms are kept strictly confidential, but their general concepts and principles can be found if you spend some time and analyze search engine behavior.

These algorithms are constantly changing, so you will have to constantly track these changes. Besides there are some prohibited SEO techniques that you should know if you do not want to be penalized by search engines. That is why it is still better to order SEO services from some SEO experts, if possible.

lan123
10-07-2011, 07:18 AM
Seo is a process in which we optimized any web page for specific set of keywords.In this process we perform on page and off page seo technique.

sanjaykr86
10-07-2011, 08:13 AM
Hi,I am agree with your answer

MartinJ
10-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the link to a article about SEO, but i'm sure we all know what its all about and how to go about doing it. But it's cool to have people still releasing that kind of information.

aoaoo0
10-09-2011, 05:10 AM
SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.

MrPasture13
10-10-2011, 05:24 PM
its a search engine optemization which improve the visibility of Website.

Ken Peterson
10-11-2011, 05:23 AM
Search engines like Google show sites in search results they believe to be authoritative and relevant. They measure relevance by analysing content and they measure authority based on several things, but most importantly on the number and quality of links a page has, because links are like votes.

diwakar8
10-11-2011, 08:37 AM
seo stands for Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of website or web page.

Upendraets
10-11-2011, 08:38 AM
SEO stands for Search engine optimization

diwakar8
10-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Hello friends tell me What is RSS.xml in SEO i need your help.

carolinehill
10-11-2011, 10:31 AM
SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.

katherineeobrya
10-12-2011, 02:44 AM
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of obtaining traffic from the “free” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” listings on search engines.

syedmuddassar
10-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Nice topic i agree with (lan123)

Shanelouis
10-12-2011, 06:14 PM
its a search engine optemization it included diffrent marketing techniques. it improve the visibility of website and make it more responsive.