PDA

View Full Version : Directory submission worth to spend time?

joyotto
10-07-2011, 02:38 AM
Hi, I just want to know if any of you here still using free directory submission? How effective is that nowadays? Does it gives you quality backlinks? Does it helps in your page rank? 'Coz I want to know if my time is worth doing this...

What can you say?

Thanks,
----------------------------------------
joyotto
Web Development Company (http://www.esparkinfo.com) |
web Development services (http://www.esparkinfo.com/services/web-development.html)

dareckyoung
10-07-2011, 03:10 AM
Yeah Its a worth to do directory submission. But it is not necessary to spend too much time for directory submission. I mean to say that it is good to submit your website URL in various directories but it not a good decision to depends only on it. Remember, I am not saying that Directory submission is worthless. Do it and do other link building tactics too.

nitinslash
10-07-2011, 04:13 AM
Directory submission method is very important in seo field because by doing directory submission you get one way link free of cost.

Amy.Sarin
10-07-2011, 06:51 AM
Directory submission is just as useful today as it once used to be.
- If it’s a do-follow directory, you’ll get the backlinking (and PR sculpting) benefit
- I, for one, don’t submit to directories for backlinking credit alone....So long as it is a popular, traffic pulling directory, I get going with it :)

nnking
10-07-2011, 07:01 AM
Submission to relevant and high ranking directory is still considered as one of the effective SEO technique.

ajaykr
10-07-2011, 07:28 AM
Directory submission is the backbon of SEO ,Without directory you can't do SEO

dareckyoung
10-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Submission to relevant and high ranking directory is still considered as one of the effective SEO technique.

True!

If you submit URL in relevant directory with correct category, so it will helped you at better ways.

joyotto
10-08-2011, 05:45 AM
But main problem in directory submission is time consuming

Amy.Sarin
10-08-2011, 07:58 AM
If done properly, directory submission can get your good backlinks and considerable traffic.

As far as free directory submission is concerned... free reputed web directories are just a few.