PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of Ranking

markhardy20
10-07-2011, 05:38 AM
I am ready to hear from you about techniques and strategies to improve rank of my website. For a particular search keyword, I am standing on third position and want to improve it. Visitors count never goes above 50 at any time. I want to work on my website in such a way that I get more and more hits. I am willing to earn some profit from AdSense as well. What are the benefits which I am likely to after bringing it to either 1st or 2nd position? Can anyone explain me about the possibilities in terms of percentage?

ajaykr
10-07-2011, 07:38 AM
Getting Backlink
Increase visibility of site
increase traffic
increase Online business

carolinehill
10-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Benefits of Ranking
- Increase Traffic on Website
- Increase Sales of your Business
- Makes a Brand
- Increase Business Online
- Increase visibility of website

sabrinataylor83
10-08-2011, 12:02 AM
Websites that enjoy high rankings from search engines enjoy the benefits of SEO. Internet users often believe that these results on the first Search Engine Result Page, or SERP, must be the best websites available that match their search. While in some cases this is true, usually websites have a high SERP ranking due to the skilled implementation of an important web marketing technique known as SEO, or Search Engine Optimization.

seoxcell
10-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Benefit of ranking help you to get more traffic to your website. You will get referral traffic through Keyword ranking. More leads and sales would be done. You would be able to increase your business growth through these keyword ranking. It all depends on the competition. If the competition is less then you can able to work less and you will get up your website.

scarlettmoss
10-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Getting Backlink
Increase visibility of site
increase traffic
increase Online business

I agree with this.:o

Ken Peterson
10-12-2011, 04:30 AM
Ranking high in organic search results for your product of service is paramount to converting internet searchers to buyers and getting them to your website where you can tell your story. Most forms of advertising are seen randomly and rely on the concept of repetition to build the recognition it takes to make a lasting impression on buyers. Anyone who has launched a conventional advertising campaign knows about the long term costs associated with establishing a dominant position in the market place.

dareckyoung
10-12-2011, 06:19 AM
Well, Ranking is important because it is when your are in higher position Google or other search engines for some keyword, so your site has more chances to get clicking from researcher. Your visibility and link popularity must be increased with good ranking. Traffic will naturally increase with it. Your brand will be more popular.

Amy.Sarin
10-12-2011, 07:29 AM
You have good rankings (3rd position on 1st page is not that bad) but very less traffic... It seems that you have optimized your website for less competitive keywords.

I would advise you to look for profitable keywords (you can use keyword research tool 'Keyword Country' for this).

Other tips for increasing traffic,
- Keyword optimization for increasing your SERP rankings
- Publish quality content on your website
- Blogging, Blog commenting and guest blogging
- Video marketing
- Get active on social networking websites
- Article marketing
- E-mail marketing
- Social bookmarking submission

zita
10-12-2011, 08:11 AM
Hi,

SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving visibility of your website in order to improve ranking to your site in Search Engine.. In these days, SEO plays an very important role in every online trascations. It increases the traffic to your website and more sales to your business. You get more profit to your business. Thanks for sharing this infomation with us.

Thanks!

smith2
10-12-2011, 12:02 PM
Increase traffic on website and work smart to move your top keywords from 3rd to 1st position.
For this, make a plan for getting quality link backs from unique domains.
Do blog commenting on trendy sites related to your business. Make your social media (facebook, twitter) highly interactive.
Write articles on hot issues related to your business and place your site link too.
Do forum marketing.
Thank you

brainpulse
03-06-2012, 02:02 AM
The Main and best benefit of ranking is 'Business Leads' Search Engine first page ranking is good source to get business leads, once first page ranking achieve leads will generate automatically...

danish00
03-06-2012, 02:13 AM
To increase the traffic on the website, build more and more backlinks. it will increase your traffic ranking and page ranking.
rafting in rishikesh (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=6644)

terrijhon
03-06-2012, 02:23 AM
all the post has increased in my knowledge thanks for this best post..

Openxcell Inc
03-12-2012, 02:09 AM
I think you should try to do forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and directory submission. These how you could get a good quality of backlink. These backlink increases the website visitor.

jamsen
03-05-2013, 02:43 AM
Ranking of data gives us information about the order of the data. Ranked data is easy to understand and provides lot of information in one glance. Ranking of data under special heads proves to be useful especially when a person runs with shortage of time as they give quick and detailed information. moreover, it is necessary from statistical point of view also.

anscelcary
03-05-2013, 04:33 AM
Benefits of Ranking:
Increased back linking
Faster updates
Guest blogging
Social bookmarking

ackerlee
03-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Ranking are very helpful for increasing the business growth through website. You should use some link building services like forum posting,directory submission,social bookmarking etc for increasing the page rank of your website.

graphics art
03-06-2013, 01:42 AM
The main and the big advantage of Good or top ranking is huge traffic after once getting traffic you may generate leads.

lucyrai1
03-06-2013, 03:05 AM
Nice post dear. Thanks for sharing it.