PDA

View Full Version : Is Google PR really dead?

sabrinataylor83
10-09-2011, 04:34 AM
Some web hosting and web development companies believe that it is a business opportunity and claim that they can do SEO and help you position websites in top of search engines results. Unfortunately, they only help you to open a paid search marketing account in Yahoo! Search Marketing or Google Adwords and take some of your budget as service fee. No matter you open an account yourself or use those service provider, you require to bid and pay for each click in search engines.In an online forum post a discussion on Google.

dareckyoung
10-10-2011, 03:30 AM
Yeah! Its looks like that. From last couple of days my webrank tool is unable to show PR of website or webpage. Is it really dead? I think Google should have to clarify about this subject with everyone.

addyj672
10-10-2011, 04:01 AM
Surly, some thinking happened with page rank as toolbar are not show page rank of any website. May be these toolbars have some kind of issue that why it is not showing page rank or may be there page rank resource from where these toolbars were getting information changed... But i check my website page rank from a website and it is showing the correct page rank....

Amy.Sarin
10-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Who said so?

There are so many good search engine optimizers that can make your website rule on the top positions.

You are talking about PPC, I think PPc is more than just bidding for keywords. If you cannot manage your PPC campaign well, you will lose huge chunks of money.
To a novice, I wouldn't advise to jump into PPC without proper guidance.

dareckyoung
10-11-2011, 02:52 AM
Who said so?

There are so many good search engine optimizers that can make your website rule on the top positions.

You are talking about PPC, I think PPc is more than just bidding for keywords. If you cannot manage your PPC campaign well, you will lose huge chunks of money.
To a novice, I wouldn't advise to jump into PPC without proper guidance.

I think you are slightly off-topic. We are talking here about Google Pagerank.
What would you think about it ?

robwilley7
10-11-2011, 06:34 AM
Some web hosting and web development companies believe that it is a business opportunity and claim that they can do SEO and help you position websites in top of search engines results. Unfortunately, they only help you to open a paid search marketing account in Yahoo! Search Marketing or Google Adwords and take some of your budget as service fee. No matter you open an account yourself or use those service provider, you require to bid and pay for each click in search engines.In an online forum post a discussion on Google.

As on my opinion Page rank is no more important because it neither brings you traffic nor SERP's so it is just a metric.

robwilley7
10-11-2011, 06:36 AM

As on my opinion Page rank is no more important because it neither brings you traffic nor SERP's so it is just a metric.

Upendraets
10-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Yes, Google PR is really dead

Amy.Sarin
10-12-2011, 07:25 AM
No, it’s not gone...It’s still there but it’s not an important metric, it never was!
“If you use Internet Explorer and turn on the Google Toolbar, you will still be able to look up the Toolbar PageRank score. But you may not be able to do so if you use a third-party tool, not until they update their look-up scripts.”
http://searchengineland.com/oh-no-what-happened-to-my-pagerank-95929

ajaykr
10-13-2011, 08:29 AM
bad convept,it will never dead

hoangtran
10-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Is Google PR really dead? No, no, no never