PDA

View Full Version : What is off-page/on-page optimization

waynehussey12
10-09-2011, 11:35 PM
Every website requires optimization. That is for sure and no questions about this. To endorse my Web business I have accomplished all things. To apply a lot of techniques and strategies I have attempted. To my gain nothing appears to have functioned. At this moment I am starting to become dismayed. Somebody requested to hire SEO experts to assist me with off-page and on-page optimization. For me to hire them it is alright but the issue is my current tight budget. I do not believe that I would not be able to pay for their service. For my site success but, I am aware that it is significant.

dareckyoung
10-10-2011, 03:25 AM
Search Engine Optimization is mostly divided in two process or parts. ON-PAGE SEO and OFF-PAGE SEO. In On Page SEO you site have need some changes like domain name, content modification, keywords, meta titles, description, etc,. All these factors are considers in On Page SEO. It is mostly does for make your site SEO friendly. Off Page SEO is mostly works for building backlinks for website. PAGERANK, SERP, traffic, link popularity are different important factors which are related with Off Page SEO.

addyj672
10-10-2011, 03:57 AM
SEO expert knows the off-page and on-page very well so i think should hire some SEO expert who knows every thing about SEO and specially on-page optimization and off-page optimization. If website is well optimize both for on page and off page SEO, you generally get higher search engine rankings, which Leeds to traffic for you.

tah123
10-10-2011, 08:22 AM
In On page we optimized our website by updating quality content while in off page we use different different techniques to create more and more backlinks.

paullopez
10-10-2011, 08:51 AM
The On-page optimization is a heart of your website that allows you to drain a quality traffic to your website. This technique consists of optimizing a web page in its code to make it user friendly to search engines.

On-page optimization belongs to your web pages title, descriptions, tags, or management of internal links. You should optimize each parameter to make it consistent and pragmatic in the eyes of the search engines. On-page optimization also attach great importance to the loading time of your pages and their addresses. Indeed, this may adversely affect the soundness of your website.

Off page website optimization is a way where different techniques used to promote a site. An optimizer to optimize website to ranked well in the search engines by using some usual online seo marketing methods such as article submission in different directories, submit blogs, commenting, email marketing, forums, etc …

dareckyoung
10-11-2011, 03:06 AM
In simple language, On Page SEO is about on your site and Off Page SEO is about to your site. In On Page SEO you improve your site to attracts visitors and with Off page SEO you promote your site at other site and attract forced visitors to visit your site.

general
10-11-2011, 08:11 AM
On-page is probably the simplest of these two aspects of search engine optimization. It relates to the elements on the web page itself. That is, the words, and what importance is given to the words on the page.

Off page - This relates to the links from other sites coming into the web page in question. For a page to be listed high up in the search engine listings (if you want your page to be Number 1 or at least near the top of the first page of the search engine's results) you have to be what the search engine judges an "authority" site.

ClaraJames
10-12-2011, 02:26 AM
On-Page SEO and Off page SEO are two important factors of SEO.Without these a site can't be rank well in search engines. On-Site SEO gives Search engine a way to know about website and off page gives traffic to a website.

Ken Peterson
10-12-2011, 04:42 AM
In search engine optimization, off-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are off-site in that they are not controlled by you or the coding on your page. Examples of off-page optimization include things such as link popularity and page rank.

on-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page. Examples of on-page optimization include actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density.

katherineeobrya
10-17-2011, 07:16 AM
On page refers to all activities that are done within the site whereas off page does not involve pages of the site.Off page optimization involves promotional activities to expose your site to the world.

iphoneexpert
10-17-2011, 10:29 AM
SEO focuses on on-page optimization (ie keyword density, keyword terms, etc). Off-page optimization includes # of inbound links, exposure through other sites, etc. On-page optimization is definitely more important for SEO, although the number of inbound links from sites relevant to your niche also has an impact on how popular/authoritative Google feels your site is.