PDA

View Full Version : Homepage Backlinks

go4seo
10-12-2011, 03:52 AM
At the moment I have all my backlinks pointing to my homepage.
I am new to SEO should I use anchor text to link back to my interior pages as well. I want to increase my pr on those pages as well.

bryanbell
10-12-2011, 06:19 AM
Backlinks are now pointing to your homepage because you are using your homepage url to get backlink. To get inner page PR just use your inner page url and use all process whatever you have a use for your homepage but with different anchor text of your inner page.

Amy.Sarin
10-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Yes, internal linking is very important... it helps in ranking of internal web pages and efficient crawling and indexing of all web pages of your website.

In order to improve Pr of your internal pages, make your internal linking structure dofollow... This allows the internal PR sculpting.

etrade
10-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Internal pages are also effected on home page for improving pr. link exchange is best option for this.

lan123
10-13-2011, 08:09 AM
Yes you can do this but within a limit.It is called door way pages and this must be limited in your home page.

sabrinataylor83
10-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Yes you can use anchor text to link back to my interior pages...
Its really an effective method to index all your pages in search engine...

aalas
11-11-2011, 10:47 AM
If you are looking to rank those pages as well then I would say yes, you should optimise and link to them.

However, make sure those interior pages are ready for the links by checking the titles, content, pictures, headings, meta information and so on.

When you start linking to the interior pages make sure the anchor text is relevant too.

bermuda
11-12-2011, 12:54 PM
There is no problem with pointing all links to your homepage if that is the section of your website which needs to get accessed by webmasters and searchers. The general opinion is that by adding links to internal parts of websites, they too would gradually gain ranks and traffic shares for the selected keywords.

For example, if you have added some contents to your website which cover additional sets of keywords, instead of pointing new links to your homepage with the anchor texts accompanying the votes, by directing them to those internal spots, they too would gain PR and at the same time improved organic web rankings.

mwaraitch
11-13-2011, 06:36 AM
Internal pages linking is very important, i think 70/30 ratio you make the backlinks, of your website.

sslrenewals
11-14-2011, 03:17 AM
Well that's because you have used homepage link for building backlinks. Try to use internal links when submitting urls.

JerrickYeoh
11-14-2011, 03:22 AM
is all your internal site is directory like mysite.com/board/. Then all PR will be same with your homepage.

If it is addon domain then all you need is link it all around in the right place of content and set it as do follow .
Ofcourse all your domain internal site do need to do some backlink as well to get ranking.

maddy58
11-14-2011, 06:27 AM
yes u r right friend................
Yes you can use anchor text to link back to my interior pages...
Its really an effective method to index all your pages in search engine...

ASP Development (http://www.seoranksmart.com/web-development/asp.net-development.htm) | seo company india (http://www.seoranksmart.com/seo-services/seo-services.htm)

amitmax
11-14-2011, 07:55 AM
You can target different keywords for every page of your website and then build links for all pages.It will help to improve inner pages ranking as well as improve PR.So just go for it and make links for all pages of your website.
Thanks

Pravin
11-15-2011, 01:23 AM
If you are having a website where you provide different types of services, then you should work more on that internal pages rather than working on index page. Just keep in mind that you will need to work properly on onpage optimization for that internal pages. It will help in improving keyword rankings in less time. Once you are sure that you have perfect onpage optimization, you can start working on offpage optimization for internal pages.

Click here for Click here for best private cloud hosting in india (http://www.esds.co.in/private-cloud-hosting/)

mwaraitch
11-21-2011, 03:06 AM
If it is addon domain then all you need is link it all around in the right place of content and set it as do follow .
Ofcourse all your domain internal site do need to do some backlink as well to get ranking.

How can we do so? Please let me know thanks.