PDA

View Full Version : A Quality Manual Article Submission Vs Automated Services

robwilley7
10-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Hello...

What you prefer from both this..Which one is better & useful A Quality Manual Article Submission Vs Automated Services?

share your views.
Thanks..

dareckyoung
10-12-2011, 05:50 AM
Well, Manual Article Submission most preferred because doing manually submission is more organic way of SEO. While Automatic Article Submission has some chances to get banned from sites. Site must be blocked you if it knows you are using any software or tool. I don't think that kind of tools can provide accurate results. So I prefer Manual Article Submission.

Apoloniabede
10-13-2011, 05:41 AM
We carry out Manual submissions to High Rank Article Sites, with different anchor text and description. We submit your site to quality Article Sites, most of them require us to create a unique account for you before submission. We'll create unique email ids for you, register your account with each site, verify the email, submit your site and finally give you the access to the email account that we created for you.

Get your articles done quickly and at competitive rates. Just submit your order and wait for your articles to be delivered right to your inbox.

Amy.Sarin
10-13-2011, 06:35 AM
Being quite dismissive of article marketing in the first place, manual or automatic submission becomes a far thought...
Still, if you are hell bent on this old school technique of link building, I’d request you to go for manual submission only. Also make sure you do not roll the same article of multiple article directories. that will be counted as duplicate content.