PDA

View Full Version : Need to create an ecommerce marketplace like foodzie or etzy. Open source options?

danchapman91
10-12-2011, 10:51 PM
In addition, i will need it to be scalable and highly customizable. For example, consumers will be able to group together in a yahoo groups/social networking fashion and then discuss and buy together as a group; merchants will have minimum volumes and time tools similar to those available on present group purchasing sites. (http://groupbuyingsite.com/). Are there plugins for each of these things? Can they be integrated together? Is plugins to open source the only route to go? As there is alot of customization going on here should i write from start?

jonathanb72
10-27-2011, 12:00 PM
I'm Jonathan BEHAR, in fact I have a readymade marketplace solution which I'm sure will interest you. It corresponds your needs even goes beyond your imagination. This marketplace solution will take care of everything which you care about. It's a one-stop shop with different merchants. The back office is easy to use among customers, merchants and you.If you need more details, please contact me via j@marketplacefactory.com