PDA

View Full Version : The best methods to get backlinks

joeowen83
10-14-2011, 04:07 AM
Hi there, I’m wondering what’s the best way to get back links for your website? Does anyone know any decent back link bots were I just type my URL and paste some code onto my links page and I get some back links? Also, if anyone is interested in a links exchange I’d be happy to put one on my site as I’m really in need of about 5,000 back links. And my target is to get them within the next week. Please share your opinion and comments over here. Also, mention the techniques that you follow for buinding back links.

dareckyoung
10-14-2011, 06:21 AM
Well, I do different link building tactics for optimized my site. There are some options in link building methods. You can rely on few of them. Like article submission, social bookmarking and forum/blog posting. There are very effective. I advised you to just tried these.

daisy
10-14-2011, 07:03 AM
Social bookmarking, article submission and blog posting gives quality backlinks..

Ken Peterson
10-14-2011, 07:34 AM
Publish new, unique, interesting content every day; make sure the search engines are crawling your content and indexing it; and be patient.

vanilla23
10-14-2011, 09:33 AM
article submission,press release, forum posting,link building and blogging to get links.

carolinehill
10-14-2011, 07:15 PM
The best methods to get backlinks -

- Article Submissions
- Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking Submissions
- Forum Commenting
- Blog Creation and Commenting
- Social Profile Creation
- Guest Blogging

steveschmidt85
10-15-2011, 03:20 AM
5000 backlink? i doubt it can be of quality. And if not quality its not worth

dareckyoung
10-17-2011, 02:01 AM
There are various link building tactics are there which can you used for getting more and more backlinks but more important is that how much quality backlinks you built. Effective manual link building is much better way of build quality and organic backlinks.

schwa
10-17-2011, 03:52 AM
Social bookmarking, directory submission, forum posts or sig, and article submission. The best ways at present.

ameliewarner
10-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Here are the top 5 ways to get backlinks
1. directory submission
2. article submission
3. social bookmarking
4. forum posting
5. blog commenting

servermonitor
10-18-2011, 03:21 AM
Hi there, I’m wondering what’s the best way to get back links for your website? Does anyone know any decent back link bots were I just type my URL and paste some code onto my links page and I get some back links? Also, if anyone is interested in a links exchange I’d be happy to put one on my site as I’m really in need of about 5,000 back links. And my target is to get them within the next week. Please share your opinion and comments over here. Also, mention the techniques that you follow for buinding back links.
All mentioned link building are effective but keep in mind all the links should be do follow

konetkar500
10-18-2011, 03:34 AM
Hi i have read all the post and i just want to ask to every memb whatever they have mention viz article , blog , guest blogging , forum and all other activity but have you ever create a link from some authentic sites which related to your theme i feel if you create a link from authentic sites then it is very valuable and it will give you backlink for long lasting.

ClaraJames
10-18-2011, 06:44 AM
Dofollow blog commenting, forum postings and social bookmarking are good methods of backlinks.

sam1216
10-18-2011, 12:24 PM
forum posting blog commenting article writing are the best ways to get backlinks

victoriani
10-18-2011, 02:58 PM
It is better if you can find Inlinks because Google looks at them with greater respect than backlinks. When you exchange links it is good to be with sites that have relevant content to your site,otherwise Google can think that you spam and it is possible for your site to be banned from Google. One more thing, i have site Health and medical encyclopedia and it is difficult to find good sites about health to exchange links with them,so if anyone knows few of them I would be greatful!;)

juliashing
10-19-2011, 06:43 AM
Social bookmarking, article submission and blog posting gives quality backlinks..

These things are great to get backlinks to your site, but especially after some updates in the algo of big G only quality will now be preferred over quantity. Make the number of link submissions look natural and you will be in no trouble

catheylee
10-19-2011, 06:47 AM
I do my link submission by doing combination of all these things but after GooglePanda update I have seen that sites that ave an un-natural number of links coming to their site have been punished.
Articles, forum posting, blog commenting,directory submission and bookmarkings are a great way to get links but you have to make it seem natural.