PDA

View Full Version : Instant SEO Analysis Tips

sabrinataylor83
10-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Usually Managers assign a task to check SEO status of a site and they will come back in 10 to 15 mints for the response. Is it possible to check SEO status of a site in 15 mints? I hope, Most of the SEO's will say No. However i would say YES.

SEO's might face the same problem while attending an interview, interviewers might ask you to analyze a site for 5 mints and requests to explain positive and negative factors of the site. There is a possibility to check all these factors with the help of few free tools.

UmbeeHosting
10-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I agree. You can analyze a website's status within 15 minutes by using a tool but mostly I had seen are paid tools and the free version do not include Google on the analysis.

steveschmidt85
10-15-2011, 03:25 AM
Usually Managers assign a task to check SEO status of a site and they will come back in 10 to 15 mints for the response. Is it possible to check SEO status of a site in 15 mints? I hope, Most of the SEO's will say No. However i would say YES.

SEO's might face the same problem while attending an interview, interviewers might ask you to analyze a site for 5 mints and requests to explain positive and negative factors of the site. There is a possibility to check all these factors with the help of few free tools.

yeah but at that time they meant just over all status. How much traffic of the website, whats conversion rate. How keywords are performing etc. and i think that all can be easily majored in 15 mints

kayakalp
10-15-2011, 05:53 AM
I agree with you.

Ken Peterson
10-17-2011, 05:38 AM
useful post for the beginners..Thanks...