PDA

View Full Version : Basic SEO Factors for Instant Analysis

sabrinataylor83
10-14-2011, 01:36 PM
There are any considerable factors some of them are following for your knowledge.

* Domain Extension
* Page Loading Time
* Page Rank
* Alexa Rank
* Google, Bing & Yahoo Indexed Pages and Back Links
* Domain Age

* Canonical Redirection
* Title & Meta Tags
* Header Tags
* Image Tags

* Xml sitemap
* Html sitemap
* Robots.txt

* Google analytics account
* Google webmaster tools account

steveschmidt85
10-15-2011, 03:28 AM
Why dont you have included this thread with your previous thread it makes more sense over there

schwa
10-17-2011, 04:05 AM
This is hard to say, it is a litttle bit of difficult to understand. I do seldom see some of them.

sam1216
10-18-2011, 12:28 PM
good nice info mate

bermuda
10-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Some of the points truly seem to be very important to be kept in mind while approaching the world of SEO and trying to analyze overall stats of domains like the ages of websites and their loading times while a few other points might not have determining effects on rankings of the sites on the net. For example, not all high PR websites are functioning greatly in their niches today.

Although PageRank is still one important factor considered by Google when it calculates positions of the websites on its pages, but lower PR sites which are powered by good links can have great chances of reaching the top of the charts. Sitemaps too, although can be useful in terms of getting more pages indexed, but they may not directly affect websites ranks.

juliashing
10-19-2011, 06:35 AM
There are many browser extensions that now find all of these things just at the click of a button so although it is great to know how to find these things manually but extensions have made our lives much easier

catheylee
10-19-2011, 06:38 AM
These are exactly the things I keep in mind when I first look at a site to optimize it. These things are the basics and anyone with some knowledge of SEO should know them.
Thanks for sharing for anyone who is new at this field

riya189
10-19-2011, 06:58 AM
Its very useful information for us thanks for sharing such nice information here.