PDA

View Full Version : To optimize my Title tag

andymurray786
10-18-2011, 04:26 AM
Certainly, I know what are Meta tags and title tags. Especially when it comes to SEO, this is so important. Located in the <head> section of the HTML document, they are created by author of source codes. People surf the website you will not see information apart from the title tag. But then it is necessary to see search engine detection. The classification is also whether your Web site will depend on the Meta tag and title tag optimization only. On a site, there are many important particulars and title tag is one of the words, which is followed by a Meta Description Tag.

juliashing
10-19-2011, 06:53 AM
Title tags are the text or phrases you will see in the browser window in the top left corner. These are important from SEO point of view as these are the first places the SE crawler will look for keywords that best match the user's query and the text on your page

catheylee
10-19-2011, 06:56 AM
What you have written is not exactly what should be written under the title, see you asked a question but underneath you have mentioned your expert opinions on the matter. That is not good, but I agree with Juliashing on this one