PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever used Yahoo groups to promote your blog or forum

mr211
10-22-2011, 03:50 AM
Dear friends,
Yahoo groups is a hybrid email newsletter/forum group where members can share their photos, messages and links. You can make use of the forum feature by allowing members to post messages on the group forum or email out the messages. Members post messages to a specific group email address. You can start your own Yahoo group for your forum or blog or join another Yahoo group that serves your needs.

bermuda
10-22-2011, 05:52 AM
The options can be definitely recommended and helpful because communities which share common ideas online would tend to pay a visit to the new relevant sites as well. It is useful to make use of programs which are offered freely and still have great traffic building potentials. A similar point can be mentioned in this connection about social bookmarking portals online.

They too are normally accessed by people who are interested in visiting newly launched websites in niches they are willing to follow or find fresh materials which have been recently published on blogs pages. You know, not everyone is using search engines to perform direct queries and online communities, forums, blogs, social bookmarking sites and other methods work.

adamchen
10-22-2011, 07:24 AM
I am a member of a yahoo group but never had used it for promotion. I guess I had overlooked it. Thanks for the suggestion.