PDA

View Full Version : Forum posting and blog commenting which is best

seosmoker
10-25-2011, 03:33 AM
hi friends

i want to know that forum posting and blog commenting which is best i know both are important but if i will give you only one option to chose then what will you chose ..

I want to know this because i want to concentrate on only one at a time..

So plz give your expert views about this ..

Thanks

Ken Peterson
10-25-2011, 06:58 AM
According to me, i Would like to do Forum Posting. We can easily find do follow forums, on other hand It is hard to find out do follow blog.

mesasa
10-25-2011, 08:24 AM
I prefer forum posting. It is easy then blog commenting. Since now a days it is not easy to find nofollow blogs, if we any dofollow blogs the blog owners are not approving any comments they are getting. But in forum posting after few quality posts we can get a signature link with our targeted keywords.

carolinehill
10-25-2011, 05:06 PM
According to me Forum Posting is best compare to Blog Commenting. It is more powerful compare to Blog Commenting.

Glow
10-26-2011, 05:30 AM
To my mind Both are perfect for getting traffic.. Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I can recommend Paidforumposting.com service.. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

alpaca
10-26-2011, 05:40 AM
I've had more success in the search engine rankings with dofollow blog commenting than posting on forums. That said, I get more traffic from forums than I do from my blog comments so it seems like you need a mixture of both. Remember that even if you have 1,000 posts in a forum with you signature on it, Google will only count the link once. However that's 1,000 chances to get referral traffic and is a great back up incase google decides to change their algorithm.

yourmobisite
10-27-2011, 02:58 AM
Hello..
In my opinion Forum Posting is better than Blog commenting....

shippingdudes
10-27-2011, 03:23 AM
Hi friends

forum posting and blog commenting are both important,but you will chose anyone of this. Thanks for searing.