PDA

View Full Version : Two SEO Tips For a Beginner

seosmoker
10-26-2011, 05:21 AM
Hi Folks,
If you are unfamiliar with ways of increasing the PageRank of your site, keep the two rules in your mind and you will get a high PageRank. First, build various back links that point to different pages on your website. Second, add a new page to your website each day, which also means that you should create unique and quality content for your website each day.

aoaoo0
10-27-2011, 03:47 AM
1. only have pages that is enough to cater everything you have to offer. no need to force new pages per day as you wouldn't have any use for it and also remember 3 click rule - get your visitor in a page they need in just 3 or less clicks of the mouse
2. don't focus on page rank - your website will rank good if it deserves to be ranked well. PR does NOT control where you have to be ranked.

aalas
01-26-2012, 08:01 AM
I think the key thing is quality content and not too much monetization. if you are basically creating space for ads nobody will love your service. the key things is to act only in good faith and people will love you. success is in social bookmarketing and that is based on respect.

webcreations
10-29-2012, 06:39 AM
Two SEO Tips For a Beginner :

1 Refine your Website’s Page-to-Page Connectivity:By interlinking your site so that relevant pages connect to one another, you’ll find that even the less visited branches of your website will see more traffic. As a result, you can expect your website to have better domain authority and, as a result, a higher place among the search engine rankings.

2 Consider Pay-Per-Click as a Way to Create Site Traffic:the service that PPC companies provide may not be as attractive as the long term solutions of most SEO practices, that doesn’t mean they aren’t useful. PPC advertisements have been a decent way to drive site traffic volume for over a decade. Should you feel your monthly analytics aren’t showing the numbers you want to see, consider supplementing them with PPC work.

ChaitanyaSingh
10-29-2012, 08:27 AM
I like the tips. enjoyed reading.
Thanks for sharing

jenny123
10-29-2012, 08:57 AM
I thinks for beginners, 1, Keyword research: this is necessary for all beginners because only right keyword can increase leads, 2, Local listing is also good technique to improve website visibility.