PDA

View Full Version : I've heard that Google considers

tiantian
10-27-2011, 10:45 AM
I've heard that Google considers the domain age as an important SEO factor, as that works filtering some spammy domains.
How important do you think this is?
Any help will be appreciated.

mwaraitch
11-16-2011, 11:35 AM
yes it is important factor google prefer old domain names, but now the google algorithm is changed , as now google prefer only those websites which have unique content and have quality backlinks.

mhenry
11-16-2011, 09:01 PM
I also agree with you friends,
domain age is important factor in high rankings.

bryanbell
11-17-2011, 12:46 AM
Yes, Google considers the domain age as an important SEO factor because it is one of the main factors in the Google search engine algorithm. The age of a domain gives the appearance of long life and a top relevancy score in Google.

John karner
11-18-2011, 07:50 AM
yes it is essential aspect search engines like old areas, but now the search engines criteria is changed , as now search engines like only those websites which have completely unique content and have quality back links.

Carla2012
11-19-2011, 02:00 AM
google consider the domain age as important seo factor because it is one of the main factor in google search engine algorithm.

unlukyfellow
11-09-2013, 03:49 AM
Yes, domain age is important in ranking factor.Domain age is hardly a powerful ranking factor.Google will give priority to old domain. Domain age means how old your site is actually on internet and yup it definitely has a positive impact on SEO field as well.The domain age is determined by using creation date and expiry date of a domain. We can find the age of domain at this site WhoisXY.com (http://www.whoisxy.com/) here they provide whois search tool. It will display domain contact information, Domain creation date, Expiry date and so on. using which we can calculate your domain age.

Jessicacis
11-13-2013, 01:52 AM
Yes it is one of the criteria among all to filter the spammy websites. But sometimes new domains also get good ranking due to different factors like its fresh content, smooth navigation and many more.