PDA

View Full Version : Article submission in seo

pavankumar
11-01-2011, 06:32 AM
What is the role of article submission in seo.

dareckyoung
11-01-2011, 07:53 AM
Article Submission has maximum advantages context with search engine ranking. In Article Submission, you have to submit article in various article directories. Make sure your content of the article is original.

tajtour
11-02-2011, 02:48 AM
Article submission helps to get a quality & high pr one way backlink. so try to submit unique content in the articles sites...so it will give you a proper result

cbonline
11-02-2011, 03:17 AM
Well I do think that article submission is a good help for SEO. Sure its not enough to ensure good results but part of a good links mix.

MLM Software (http://www.cbonlinepvtltd.com/)

Amy.Sarin
11-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Just like the realty sector, article marketing is all about the most profitable location...And since, a good number of article directories were axed by the recent Panda update, people like me have become quite dismissive of this technique...It makes no sense, now, roll the same article on different submission sites...
And with blogging sounding a much better technique, why would anybody want to stick to the old, fuddy-duddy tactics?

hemantets
11-02-2011, 07:45 AM
Very important part by the SEO point of views ........

And this result you can see my website http://www.packersmovers.ws/

mwaraitch
11-02-2011, 08:12 AM
Very important, and best way to get high value backlinks by article submission, I prefer to start a blog, optimize it and promote it, and post article on it, rather then posting 3rd parties websites, this way you can post more contents on your blog,

bryanbell
11-02-2011, 09:12 AM
Article submission is the best way to promote any type of product, services, website and blog. It is important in SEO because it’s creating free quality backlinks and huge traffic. We can say that it is a one of the most powerful advertising technique on the internet. By use of article submission we can increase our web site ranking and also increases business scope. A unique and fresh article is most beneficial for our website.

leeesol
11-03-2011, 04:35 AM
Article submission is a great way to get links and visitors to your site.
If the article is unique and well written then you can be sure that it will be submitted to a good site and that will improve the weight age of the link that it carries.
It will improve the ranking of the site and also will serve as a great advertising thing as well

EdgeMan
11-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Article Submission is one way link building method.It is good for the quality back link and generate good traffic.It is good for the Link popularity.

carolinehill
11-03-2011, 10:41 AM
One of the best ways to market a business is to go for the option of free submission article. This way can prove very much helpful for pulling a large flow of traffic towards your website. When you write an article for submitting it on the article directory, then you must use backlink in the article. Whenever a customer will read your article, he will click on the backlink if he finds the information written in it useful. Clicking the backlink will lead the customer to your website. This is the most worked technique to grab the attention of people towards your website. Another use of the backlink is that it will only bring potential customers towards your website.

JPC-Sabrina
11-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Article submission is one of the best ways to get noticed and ranked in my opinion as well. Custom content has always been a good way to get ranked but now it is considered to be the best way since the Panda Google update. Article submission coupled with backlinks really gives you the added power that you need. Good writers actually have a solid role once again in the web world.

justinthomsony
03-15-2013, 06:29 AM
Article Submission is authentically one of most coolest feature of link building. It's really one of the best option for the brand promotion over the Internet. Article Submission provides the best way to share our links with high page ranked Article Directories. It's one of wonderful option to create huge traffic to site. I hardly believe in Article Submission. It's truly cool.