PDA

View Full Version : Increasing site back links for Google

coolmind
11-04-2011, 06:34 AM
Hi friends,
I am presently working with a website which deals with templates. I have spent last three months over this project and when I verified its PR update I found out that it is a Page Rank 2 in Google and the volume of traffic is also high.
However, I wish to raise the number of its back links as it has only three back links. Do you know any site which provides back links? I also want to attract my visitors so that the traffic volume gets higher and I know that it demands a convincing number of back links.
Advisers are welcome.

mesasa
11-23-2011, 01:53 AM
if you want to increase your dofollow links then i would suggest you to do forum posting because in my point of view forum posting is the easiest way to get dofollow links

hardheadhosting
11-23-2011, 04:19 PM
if you want to increase your dofollow links then i would suggest you to do forum posting because in my point of view forum posting is the easiest way to get dofollow links

I would have to agree with mesasa. Forum posting is by far the easiest way to get links back to your site. There are plenty of forums out there that you can register and create a signature with your website url.

You could also look at registering on free directories and link exchanging.

jeffseo
11-24-2011, 06:24 AM
nice but i think your are a good seo worker so you don't have need to ask from others :P

pori12
11-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Android is unlike any other mobile development platform or Java-based environment. Triple Bottom Line’s Android webinar will immerse students in the Android platform, leveraging their existing Java expertise, and allowing them to walk away from the class ready to build Android GUIs and related components.On the first class you will write your first Android Activities. Through the rest of the week you will be progressively introduced to more and more of what Android has to offer – services, multitouch, and system search services. You will apply this knowledge with working code every step of the way. Be ready to work hard and learn a lot in this intensive, hands-on, five day introduction to programming with the Android platform.

mwaraitch
11-24-2011, 02:05 PM
Promote it with do follow attributes, and also do on-page optimization, and then off-page optimization, quality backlinks, are important, if you can not handle it then take assistance of some professionals to get rank high..

BrandonM
11-24-2011, 11:44 PM
Well, you 1st need to do on-page SEO and the 1st step is to find out the keywords you want to target. When you're done with on-page then you can move to off-page SEO. Forum Posting, Comments posting, blogging and article submissions are the few good ways to get backlinks for your site.
Hope this will help you :)