PDA

View Full Version : Is Link Building The Only SEO Strategy To Rank Higher In Google?

robwilley7
11-08-2011, 10:48 PM
hello folks.

guys what you think Is link building the only way to get higher rank in google? without link building is there any other way to get good rank?

share your suggestions.

thanks.

pestindia86
11-09-2011, 05:00 AM
not rather then link building you can also do forum post,article submission etc

ajaykr86
11-09-2011, 05:32 AM
Not link building is important .you can also do otherseo work .

Amy.Sarin
11-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Link building is a great off-page optimization technique but it’s just the tip of the ice-berg.
You need to employ other off-page optimization techniques too to push your website in search results. Here’s some help:
- Submit your RSS feeds to feed directories
- Submit your website to social bookmarking sites
- Participate in social networking sites and related communities
- Write guest posts for related blogs to your niche.
- Write emails to other bloggers/ website owners in your niche offering them to guest post
- Write content that is deliberately designed to attract links towards it.

So long as it is done all organically, it should help.
I use ‘Keyword Country’ to design my link building strategy around traffic pulling keywords and to monitor link-building strategy of my competitors. I am all for it!

jonathan cole
11-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Amy sarin wrote good things follow. You can also try some paid services of Google like PPC. Once traffic start coming to your site it will gain good ranking in SERP.

lennonjohn44
11-10-2011, 02:57 AM
Show you which entry pages are the most popular on your site. You can see how many people come in to specific pages. This, in turn will tell you how well each page has been optimized, which changes to pursue, and which ones to drop.

sslrenewals
11-10-2011, 03:17 AM
Well link building is an important technique for getting ranking but its not the only one technique. You can do on page optimization and social media marketing.

amitmax
11-10-2011, 03:28 AM
Now a days we can not say,only link building is the way to get rank higher on SEs.We need to optimize our ON page website in well manner.Also we need to take care of content quality on our website.So if we will take care all these issues with quality link building then we can get rank higher in SEs very fast.
Thanks for having a very useful discussion.