PDA

View Full Version : Google

gavinporter225
11-10-2011, 03:33 AM
I am going to share all my views and experiences in regard to Google. Google is considered as one of the search engines which are declared as the best ones from many users for quite a long time. As far as my experience is concerned, it only points to the positive side of the graph. Before Google, searches were not made on a daily basis and they never experienced a website with a friendly user experience. Optimizing Google for my website has always helped me. I do get quality traffic through Google. Concentration on attractive design and content is must.

jeetendraets
11-10-2011, 07:30 AM
yes you are right.thanks for sharing..............

wikklinks
11-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Google is certainly better if you compare Google and Bing, however, regular improvements are seen in the search engine algorithm of Bing and I think we will be able to see good competition between the 2 search engines in future.

I think Bing has come a long way till now as it is preferred over Yahoo and MSN by most of the visitors and hence we might see some good improvements in it soon

dannynash285
11-22-2011, 03:05 AM
It is one of the best web browser and is really liked by the people as they are too much user friendly and give relevant result.

stevenhighman14
11-25-2011, 12:23 AM
It is the best communication tool and it has many characteristics and ensures two way conversation.

samdorjey
11-25-2011, 05:41 AM
Google provides good services and it is user friendly and very simple to use so it is the first choice of everyone.

rebena
11-25-2011, 06:30 AM
Google is best search engine in the world since it has fast loading speed with user friendly features.It shows accurate web page results.

DrewWilson1
11-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Google is one of the best search Engine. it is playing a vital role in internet marketing. its very useful for creating back links for the website.

marcthomesh
11-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Google is a search engine.Google is advised as one of the seek engines which are declared as the best ones from abounding users for absolutely a continued time